Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Carol in season 4

This is a discussion on Carol in season 4 within the The Walking Dead TV Predictions forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Originally Posted by Lewk00t Who would've thought in season 1, that all of the other females from the group would ..."

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewk00t View Post
    Who would've thought in season 1, that all of the other females from the group would die before her. Awesome. Expect the unexpected!!
    Sooo true! I was expecting her to be gone the first season...This show is awesome.

I hope she hooks up with Daryl. That'd be interesting hahaha

I'm still recovering from Daryl and Carol's handholding lol they need to get together or give us a kiss a hug or something more. I cannot wait to see her deleted scene!

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.brightside View Post
    I'm still recovering from Daryl and Carol's handholding lol they need to get together or give us a kiss a hug or something more. I cannot wait to see her deleted scene!
    ? deleted scene

It involves her threatening Merle :)

She's great, I love her so much. She has grown on me since season 1, well she's probably grown on everyone by now. I don't know what more they can do to make her character better! She's already pretty friggin awesome! Definitely worthy of main cast 100000000% sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss2667 View Post
    ? deleted scene
    The Carol and Merle's scene is deleted. There were apparently at least a few other Carol scenes this season that were left on the cutting room floor. Those scenes included a scene with in episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" where Carol threatened Merle and a bonding scene in episode 13 "Arrow on the Doorpost" with Glenn, right before he and Maggie had sex in the garage. The Carol deleted scenes will be on the DVDs in the summer.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Carol will be impregnated by Daryl on 666 occassions and the kids will be used as child soldiers by rick

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia/MadisonFan1 View Post
    The Carol and Merle's scene is deleted. There were apparently at least a few other Carol scenes this season that were left on the cutting room floor. Those scenes included a scene with in episode 11 "I Ain't a Judas" where Carol threatened Merle and a bonding scene in episode 13 "Arrow on the Doorpost" with Glenn, right before he and Maggie had sex in the garage. The Carol deleted scenes will be on the DVDs in the summer.
    I really wanted to see them, they spoke so highly of Carol in the second half of this season then just didn't show it, it kinda sucks...

Did no one else notice she was on the attack team instead of with Hershel, Carl and Beth? Sure, the only ones that appeared were Maggie and Glenn but it's obvious the Woodbury team ran before the others could play their parts.
    Last edited by advocational; 04-03-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast