Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Carol won't last after Terminus

This is a discussion on Carol won't last after Terminus within the The Walking Dead TV Predictions forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "With the episode "The Grove" finally airing, and Spoiler! Carol finally confessing to Tyreese that she killed Karen and David, ..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills

Carol won't last after Terminus

With the episode "The Grove" finally airing, and
    Spoiler!
    we see Tyreese accept it.

However, could it be possible that Tyreese and Carol
    Spoiler!

Carol did say that Tyreese and Judith won't make it alone. So could this be his reason to accept the situation and wait till Terminus?

Tyreese is a pretty understanding and forgiving character. He actually meant what he said.

Sure, he might beat rick a tad bit because he was angry but he still has morales and would have done it there and then.

Carol will probably survive and... (comic spoilers)
    Spoiler!

I'm a Guy
    Kills
    I'm still worried Carol dies at the finale. She is the only one I can see dying. Everyone else seems too new/developing or in it for the long haul (Dary/Rick, etc).

Kills
    Well Daryl could die trying to rescue Beth or vice versa.

Don't forget, the synopsis for the last episode or the season 5 premier states
    Spoiler!

Of course they early release synopsis will change at a moments notice. The question is who gets captured, who's in team Rick, and who didn't make it.

Also, if they can
    Spoiler!
    they can damn sure do the Negan saga. I WANT BLOOD GORE AND PAIN......
    #bringonNegan !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ninja_Z_Killer; 03-17-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Kills
    If Carol dies in the finale I will be angry. Her whole season 4 arc would turn to be pointless; confessing to Tyreese what she's done and he forgiving her was for me a one-way ticket to season 5.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I think Carol will def make it to season 5. Don't you people realize that since season 1, everyone has been saying Carol will die, but she keeps surprising us all, and not just getting by. She is now a serious badass and in my opinion, the leading lady of this show.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLovesCarol View Post
    She is now a serious badass and in my opinion, the leading lady of this show.
    I don't think she's "the" leading lady. But an important female support for now. Since the attack at the quarry, then everything at the farm, she has been trying to reinvent herself.

It wasn't until Lillie and Mina that she finally realized everything. She seemed so sure of herself on how things need to be until it went to hell.

Now I would like to see what kind of Tyreese and Carol we get from this.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Z_Killer View Post
    I don't think she's "the" leading lady. But an important female support for now. Since the attack at the quarry, then everything at the farm, she has been trying to reinvent herself.

It wasn't until Lillie and Mina that she finally realized everything. She seemed so sure of herself on how things need to be until it went to hell.

Now I would like to see what kind of Tyreese and Carol we get from this.

What I know for a fact about the future of Carol is that she will be a "much more developed" character according to the writers of the show. I think she will be the female version of Rick, and also unafraid to make hard decisions.

Carol has come along way from season 1, she went from being one of the weakest characters to one of the strongest. I would hope that she makes it a few more seasons. I would be disappointed if they killed her off this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Z_Killer View Post
    Well Daryl could die trying to rescue Beth or vice versa.

Don't forget, the synopsis for the last episode or the season 5 premier states
    Spoiler!

Of course they early release synopsis will change at a moments notice. The question is who gets captured, who's in team Rick, and who didn't make it.

Also, if they can
    Spoiler!
    they can damn sure do the Negan saga. I WANT BLOOD GORE AND PAIN......
    #bringonNegan !!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you getting that synopsis? I just googled it, this thread is the only result. Are you paraphrasing, or did you make that up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast