The kid with glasses

This is a discussion on The kid with glasses within the The Walking Dead TV Predictions forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "OK I'm calling it already. The kid with glasses in the previews. He's the TV equivalent of the kid (Billy?) ..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The kid with glasses

OK I'm calling it already. The kid with glasses in the previews. He's the TV equivalent of the kid (Billy?) that kills his twin brother in the comics.
    In the show I think he will kill the girl Carol gets attached to.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Casca910 View Post
    OK I'm calling it already. The kid with glasses in the previews. He's the TV equivalent of the kid (Billy?) that kills his twin brother in the comics.
    In the show I think he will kill the girl Carol gets attached to.
    Why do you think he will kill the girl? How do we know the girl dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Walker689 View Post
    Why do you think he will kill the girl? How do we know the girl dies?
    I don't know. I think that is what will happen.

I thought the kid in the glasses reminded me more of Chris from the comics, and wondered if there would be an arc similar to his.

We all got our jobs to do
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I don't think the twins will appear in the TV Series. I guess he is just a random guy like more of the kids. He had a moment in the trailer to show us that Carl is a kid again and not a psycho killer, like some people call him. That's why he asked Carl to come along imo

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaOverrun View Post
    I don't think the twins will appear in the TV Series. I guess he is just a random guy like more of the kids. He had a moment in the trailer to show us that Carl is a kid again and not a psycho killer, like some people call him. That's why he asked Carl to come along imo
    One of them already has, technically. Ben, from last season.

Kills
    I don't think the twins will appear in the series as the two youngsters but I wouldn't be surprised if the Billy/Ben mini story-line does come into play at some point and the writers just use other characters for it. I don't think Carl killing Jody is the shows version of this as there's some crucial differences between the two.

But back to the kid with the glasses. Just give him a wand and a cloak and he's all set.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    He will turn the prison into Hogwarts.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    My prediction is that Patrick [the kid in the glasses we are discussing] will get blamed, due to his general awkwardness and nerdish mannerisms, as being the one who is feeding the walkers. However, slowly, we will learn that it isnt' Patrick feeding the walkers at all, but rather the girl Carol has taken under her wing.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuropyramidal View Post
    My prediction is that Patrick [the kid in the glasses we are discussing] will get blamed, due to his general awkwardness and nerdish mannerisms, as being the one who is feeding the walkers. However, slowly, we will learn that it isnt' Patrick feeding the walkers at all, but rather the girl Carol has taken under her wing.
    Good prediction, I agree. I don't trust that little girl that's always around Carol. Something just seems off with her to where her stares in the trailer and promos makes me very suspicious.
    Last edited by Alec96; 10-03-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast