The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Luke/Molly Shoe?

This is a discussion on Luke/Molly Shoe? within the The Walking Dead TV Predictions forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "It doesn't really match any of their shoe's (though it resembles Mika's the most), so I'm just gonna assume it ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    It doesn't really match any of their shoe's (though it resembles Mika's the most), so I'm just gonna assume it was hinting and Luke's and Molly's deaths.

Just a side note. I'm actually really starting to like Mika, now that she actually sorta had some screen time.

I'm guessing it's Luke's shoe.

It doesn't really matter, I don't think it's supposed to mean anything, other than symbolizing the deaths of the kids without making it too gruesome.

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Check this interview answer from Gale Anne HurdBecause we're catching up with so many of the survivors at the same time, which is within a relatively short time frame, and roughly right after they fled the prison, we don't know exactly what order things are happening in. So, there's a scene where Daryl and Beth happen upon walkers chowing down, and there's a black shoe on the ground that looks just like the ones Mika was wearing. Should that worry us, that her shoe, or a shoe that looks like hers, was in a pile alongside dead bodies? Or is it a coincidence?
    As I said, there's always a reason behind our choices. We don't do anything particularly random

The still of the shoe is really gruesome. .. But I also agree the lace holes in the photo are metal lace holes, and do not appear to be anything but similar. Also, I think the other two kids are either dead or taken, we've seen our groups and there aren't any other kids. And the thought of mika falling on her gun is so plausible It makes me sad.

I'm standing by the guess that the shoe was a placeholder/marker to determine where and when everyone is in proximity to each other.

I think the man and his family were genuinely heading to the sanctuary because they believed it's a safe place. They stayed on the tracks but his son and wife probably got attacked first and then other walkers appeared. The wife and/or son must have screamed when they got bitten and that was what Tyreese and the girls heard. When Ty got to the tracks, he saw the boy and the mother on the ground being eaten by a walker while the father and the eldest son were fighting the other walkers off.
    As you can see here below, the boy was wearing the same shoe that Beth had seen a couple of hours later. This boy couldn't be Luke although their shoes are kind of similar. Luke has a darker hair color and shirt.
    When Beth and Daryl were trying to track people, the former said something about the tracks being Luke or Molly's but actually it were Mika's and Lizzie's. I think Luke and Molly never made it out of the prison. Beth and Daryl were 5-6 hours behind so when they got to the tracks, the boy's shoe was all that was left after Ty, Carol and the kids left the scene.
    Anyway, I don't trust the Sanctuary/Terminus. It could still be a trap or maybe already overrun by walkers or something else.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by syrene View Post
    I think the man and his family were genuinely heading to the sanctuary because they believed it's a safe place. They stayed on the tracks but his son and wife probably got attacked first and then other walkers appeared. The wife and/or son must have screamed when they got bitten and that was what Tyreese and the girls heard. When Ty got to the tracks, he saw the boy and the mother on the ground being eaten by a walker while the father and the eldest son were fighting the other walkers off.
    As you can see here below, the boy was wearing the same shoe that Beth had seen a couple of hours later. This boy couldn't be Luke although their shoes are kind of similar. Luke has a darker hair color and shirt.
    When Beth and Daryl were trying to track people, the former said something about the tracks being Luke or Molly's but actually it were Mika's and Lizzie's. I think Luke and Molly never made it out of the prison. Beth and Daryl were 5-6 hours behind so when they got to the tracks, the boy's shoe was all that was left after Ty, Carol and the kids left the scene.
    Anyway, I don't trust the Sanctuary/Terminus. It could still be a trap or maybe already overrun by walkers or something else.

oh gosh I never even noticed the little boy . Well there goes my theory

Quote Originally Posted by syrene View Post

Exactly what I've been saying all along. Not Luke's shoe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12