The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

My Theory on Who Burned The Sick.

This is a discussion on My Theory on Who Burned The Sick. within the The Walking Dead TV Predictions forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "It was Carl, he could have easily heard about the sick people and ever since Lori died Carl doesn't like ..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It was Carl, he could have easily heard about the sick people and ever since Lori died Carl doesn't like to take "chances" anymore so he could have took care of it himself.

Off-Topic Asshole
    I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by rendole View Post
    It was Carl, he could have easily heard about the sick people and ever since Lori died Carl doesn't like to take "chances" anymore so he could have took care of it himself.
    Gimple and Kirkman said he will not be sociopathic this season.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Gimple and Kirkman said he will not be sociopathic this season.
    I wonder why people started throwing sociopathic out there when talking about Carl. Shooting that kid would imply a darker path, but not a crazy killer.

I heard a theory that it could be Sasha. It's not one I'm taking very seriously, as I just don't think she would do that. But she does always want to protect Tyrese, and she obviously has become ill herself. Maybe through direct contact with Karen?

It had to be
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Gibson View Post
    It had to be
    Spoiler!

Thats dumb.......and thats why I'm afraid its true. That awful awful AWFUL tv series 'Lost' did that absolutely stupid demened thing where "Oh it was the KID who somehow burned the bloody boat, its never explained how but why? Oh cuz he liked the sand or something"

The logic these writers are willing to drop in order to try and create [stupid] twists.

I dont believe it was Carol, but if your Nswer is correct then it would be that Carol was trying to protect them.

I know its flavor of the month to say it was Carl but honestly I agree. If anything it was he AND Carol and she took the full blame. How about those apples? A duel suspect. Honestly at this point in his mindset Rick is in the -negative for points as a good lrseader and as far as big bad Brother who lost his pushing the cushion buddy, the guys off his rocker and is gonna end up with Lizzys knife in the back of his head when he snaps in episode 6 or 7 post being told it was Carol, if he doesnt try and choke out Rick or back hand Hershel for trying to get him off he is going to go on a screaming rampage.

This is about the point Carl steps up with gun out and says "she didnt do it alone..we did it, and if you touch my Dad one more time your going to meet see her again real soon".

Too badass to twisty? Nah ive had this idea in my head due to Carls body laungue around his father lately, and just how he said "I was there..I was around it when.." then rick cut him off. This show has grown so much into a depth that chills the blood (damnit why couldnt Machoone and andrea kiss!!) that I can see this happening...of course this is post Daryl freaking out and clubbing Rick and storming off to find Carol. <---this is a given i mean come on...she was all he had after having to put his own BROTHER down.

So ya i vote Carl AND Carol did it.

Quote Originally Posted by walker420 View Post
    Carol is on the council right? She could have done it maybe. She already did a mercy killing and Carol is not the same person she was in season 1. I can really see her doing this, if she even knew they were sick idk.
    You won, niiice lol

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    Kills
    It was shocking how many people wouldn't believe the truth

Kills
    I agree.

Surprised me at how many people thought Carl was the killer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12