The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Who will die in the finale?

This is a discussion on Who will die in the finale? within the The Walking Dead TV Predictions forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Originally Posted by RookertakesKing Damn, that is a good list My best guesses for who will die (My reasoning): 80% ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by RookertakesKing View Post
    Damn, that is a good list
    My best guesses for who will die (My reasoning):
    80% likely -Governor (hope not though til early season 4)
    100% likely -Martinez (no doubt, hopefully by Daryl cos of their conversation together)
    70% likely -Karen (because Tyreese needs something to be angry about)
    60% likely -Milton (Because I like Milton and he deserves to live, which of course means he will be killed)

This list is a bit lacking in our good guys so: (without % cos I never can guess with the good guys)
    Either Maggie or Glen (so as to leave a grieving partner) or else Beth (to leave a devastated Hershel)
    If not Maggie or Beth then Hershel (but I think not cos "why do the young die when the old live on?" is too good to pass up on)
    And only because it would be a surprise Daryl ( but it would be a dumb surprise because he's very easy to write episodes for)

I don't want Milton to die, but he crossed the Governor and not had anthin happen to him yet so if the Governor dies then before he does he will probably do something to Milton, either that or one of the prison group Rick or Carl probably will kill him sneaking into Woodbury (cos I think they might try bring the fight to the Governors home in an ambush)
    I think you mean Sasha, not Karen. Karen is the one with the son who has asthma. Sasha is Tyreese's sister.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by ss2667 View Post
    Whgat does tyressed mean, I realize who he is, but how does he die hey, i'm new to this
    Spoiler!

I did my death probabilities into tiers:

TIER I - CERTAIN: Many Woodbury "soldiers"

TIER II - MOST LIKELY TO DIE (for obvious reasons): The Governor, Judith, Milton, Allen, Martinez

TIER III - VERY POSSIBLE TO DIE: but compelling reasons to keep them around: Andrea, Hershel

TIER IV - POSSIBLE DEATHS: Sasha, Carol, Beth

TIER V - SOMEWHAT LIKELY TO DIE for "Shock" factor: Glenn, Daryl (he may be more "safe" then not)

TIER VI - "SAFE" (in my opinion obviously): Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Tyrese

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by sewermonkey69 View Post
    To: Jam_Van_Dam<

Why the hell do you even like the show? lol. I do agree with you on Beth and Glenn however.
    I love the show but it's frustrating having everybody I like die lol I am not a fan boy of anyone and will not stop watching because of any particular death but at the same time I feel you need interesting characters to keep your attention and with Merle dying that's another character I enjoy gone. Obviously from the people on my list I don't want them all to die in the finale because it would be far too many and the group would crumble but I'll be disappointed if anyone not on my list bites the dust.

Weird thing is Glenn was 1 of my favourite characters during S1 yet now he is probably joint top as my least favourite lol

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam_Van_Dam View Post
    I love the show but it's frustrating having everybody I like die lol I am not a fan boy of anyone and will not stop watching because of any particular death but at the same time I feel you need interesting characters to keep your attention and with Merle dying that's another character I enjoy gone. Obviously from the people on my list I don't want them all to die in the finale because it would be far too many and the group would crumble but I'll be disappointed if anyone not on my list bites the dust.

Weird thing is Glenn was 1 of my favourite characters during S1 yet now he is probably joint top as my least favourite lol
    I think thats the thing alot of people think now. But I also feel that away about Rick. He's not the same guy everyone respected in the beginning for his morals and doing whats right. Thats kinda the only thing I did like about Merle. I respected the fact that he was who he was and didnt give a flying **** who didnt like it. And it figures that the moment you see he could bennefit to the group, hes gone. The difference however, between how I feel about Rick and how I feel about Glenn is that Glenn just comes off as kind of a.. drama queen I guess. lol. Rick is just goin through a rough patch. I know Glenn is a good guy and all but its like hes tryin too hard to be Rick and its just makin me not like him. I dont think Ill mis him when hes gone. lol

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by tyc94 View Post
    Spoiler!
    oh snap!

Maybe he'll kill Andrea infront of the prison. Aw, man, I hope not.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Maybe he'll kill Andrea infront of the prison. Aw, man, I hope not.
    I doubt it. I think she'll make it to season 4.

I think that;

Rick and Carl won't die, there are too many things for them to do in future seasons.
    Tyreese will probably live, he hasn't had much screen time and it sounds like he was a main character in the comics.
    Maggie, I just don't think she'll die.
    Hershel, I think he'll live through the finale and help with any injured but die mid season 4.
    Daryl, I want him to live but now Merle's dead I don't know what story he could have (apart from being awesome).
    Glenn, I think he'll end up dead, he's been acting irrationally and I think he'll do something to try and get revenge for Maggie.
    Beth will probably die.
    Judith, I don't see how a baby will work if the group goes on the road again, so I think she may die or something.
    The Governor, i've read that this story will end and a new one will begin in season 4, so I think he'll die.

As for the plot of the finale, I think that while the The Governor and his "army" are attacking the prison, Rick could take Woodbury whilst it's undefended and use it (and it's defenses) against The Governor. This would also allow them to find Andrea and recruit Tyreese, Sasha and Milton.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think Glenn or Andrea will die...

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast