The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

What's with the tea ?

This is a discussion on What's with the tea ? within the Episode 303 - Walk with Me forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 3 category. "Through out ep3 they kept focusing on this tea that the creepy scientist bloke makes. I have'nt read the comics ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills

What's with the tea ?

Through out ep3 they kept focusing on this tea that the creepy scientist bloke makes.

I have'nt read the comics and was wondering if this special tea means something ?

They just seemed to refer to the tea alot.

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Niether Milton nor the tea were in the comics. I also thought something was up with the tea but the producer that was on Talking Dead last night said it was just a nod to someone who works on the show and he didn't name names.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by slw2082 View Post
    Niether Milton nor the tea were in the comics. I also thought something was up with the tea but the producer that was on Talking Dead last night said it was just a nod to someone who works on the show and he didn't name names.
    Maybe it could be David Morrissey or Andrew Lincoln being they are British and all. I am guessing David though.

Maybe it is the Governor's version of the "Kool-Aid" they talk about all the mainstream political people drinking these days?

I believe its a writer / executive who likes the tea. on the talking dead they were talking about "the person who won't be named" but he always shows up in a suit in and Tie. i don't think the actors are showing up n suites and ties, (probably not the writers either) which would lead me to believe an executive with the show. ... could be one of the writers but i don't think so.

has anyone here been on set much? have you seen anyone in a business suit?

Since everyone is infected, could the tea be some sort of antidote that they are working on? Also, a co-worker of mine called in to the Talking Dead last night and asked about the tea and she was told to call back next week and ask and that she would be put on air.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think they were just illustrating that they acyually had....tea. that was prolly the first tasty beverage the group had seen in months....just a symbol of regular society creeping back in.

I thought it was a sort of easter egg type thing refering to breaking bad since the but i like the antidote theory more though

"Calming" Tea maybe??

Hey guys, first time poster here, but did anyone else get the idea that the tea might be a calming drug to keep people docile. Remember when they were sitting at the table and someone asked how do they keep panic from breaking out....maybe thats what the tea is.... a tranquiliser to keep everyone calm and inside the walls of the compound. Then again the Gov drinks it, so maybe it's not......

I really find it hard to believe that they clearly made a point of the tea twicein the episode (once in the lab and again at the table) and supposedly it's a nod to someone who works on set?I don't believe it........they must be saving it for something bigger surely.

As for it being a cure, maybe a repellent against bites, so the venom doesnt spread, but a cure would throw the whole series off kilter, plus they'res no mention of that in the comics...right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here......

Kills
    I think it's HEMP tea! :-)

Kills
    I feel there is something up with the tea, I have no inside info but I think something will be up with the tea. I drink coffee and would be asking for that!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast