Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Carols knife

This is a discussion on Carols knife within the Episode 304 - Killer Within forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 3 category. "Why didn't she use it on those two walkers right before t-dog sacrificed himself to save her?..."

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

Carols knife

Why didn't she use it on those two walkers right before t-dog sacrificed himself to save her?

Kills
    IMO
    T-Dog didnt seem to give her the choice... within 3 seconds of running into the walkers, T Dog made his choice and threw himself at them...

she hesitated to leave him (im sure she wanted to help but he was a goner already) He was yelling for her to go... high pressure situation... It was more important to get her out of there than to take out 2 walkers...

Kills
    If it were one walker, and T-Dog and Carol were against a wall, then I'd say she'd stab the walker.

However, there were two walkers in the hallway, and if Carol stabbed one, the other bites her. T-Dog sacrificing himself was the only way Carol got out unharmed.

Kills
    he didn't give her a chance and she would have been bitten. she couldn't help as T was already dead.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Yeah T-Dog knew his time was up, he was ready to die, how he was talking about how it was God's plan and all. The thing was, T blasted the walker that originally bit him 3 times, he could've spared 2 bullets that would help Carol later on, maybe even just fire it to let Rick's group know she was alive once things calmed down. Just a thought.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion View Post
    If it were one walker, and T-Dog and Carol were against a wall, then I'd say she'd stab the walker.

However, there were two walkers in the hallway, and if Carol stabbed one, the other bites her. T-Dog sacrificing himself was the only way Carol got out unharmed.
    How about you stab one and kick and knock over there other one then stab it.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker Shane View Post
    How about you stab one and kick and knock over there other one then stab it.
    This is Carol, she doesn't have the dexterity or combativeness of Rick and Daryl.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion View Post
    This is Carol, she doesn't have the dexterity or combativeness of Rick and Daryl.
    I guess. You would think by now they would all have some sort of mental and physical toughness when it comes to walkers.

I think it was made very clear in the first episode of season 3 that the group have improved tremendously in their tactics when dealing with walkers. I suspect Carol and especially Beth, just aren't the sort of people who would have get used to casually killing other creatures (though I'm sure they understand that walkers aren't people any more).