The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

The Fat Zombie Didn't Eat Lori

This is a discussion on The Fat Zombie Didn't Eat Lori within the Episode 305 - Say The Word forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 3 category. "Lmao @ the appropriate amount of lori's dead body parts !!!..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I know Kung Fu..
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Lmao @ the appropriate amount of lori's dead body parts !!!

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    On Talking Dead they confirmed that the zombie ate Lori.

Kills
    I don't see how there's even any question to it? I mean....it was laid out so the audience could see exactly what happened. Where's the confusion coming from? Are people watching the show or acting like modern theater patrons and talking through the whole thing?

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Are people watching the show or acting like modern theater patrons and talking through the whole thing?
    This would be my guess.

I was reading alot of the comments on the AMC website last night and it was so amusing. I love when people read too much into simple things. "ZOMG Carol dragged Lori's body out of there and sewed her up, I bet they're both alive!!11"

Quote Originally Posted by EvoQ View Post
    I think you are wrong about the Digesting, in several episodes even recently at Woodbury the Guvnor and Wilton talked about the Zombies eating and needing sustenance/flesh or they would get skinny just like Michonne's Boyfriend and Boyfriend's best friend... oops I said too much...hehehe
    This isn't consistent with actual events in the show. Remember all the way back to the beginning, bicycle girl - she was literally split in half.

And it's been shown that you can shoot every vital organ in their body other than the brain, and they will keep on keepin' on.

I'm a Guy Have Read Comics
    Kills
    There is no mystery here, that walker ate Lori (CONFIRMED) and maybe other walkers got the scraps. Plus Lori was very thin, she could have easily been eaten by that walker. The walker wasn't even fat, just normal with a super bloated stomach FROM EATING LORI
    Last edited by mtamborra; 11-12-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: typo

I'm a Guy
    Kills
    I still want to hold out hope that Lori is still alive somehow, I know it was confirmed on talking dead. Some things don't make sense to me though. When have you seen any zombie in the show drag a person around as they ate, or before they eat? How was that zombie so hungry that there was not one little piece of her left? Finally (I am sure there is more too), am I the only one that noticed that there was no blood at all around that bullet?

Also, how was that zombie so hungry, that it ate everything except that one bullet? (told you I would think of something else!)

I'm a Guy Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaMonkey83 View Post
    I still want to hold out hope that Lori is still alive somehow, I know it was confirmed on talking dead. Some things don't make sense to me though. When have you seen any zombie in the show drag a person around as they ate, or before they eat? How was that zombie so hungry that there was not one little piece of her left? Finally (I am sure there is more too), am I the only one that noticed that there was no blood at all around that bullet?

Also, how was that zombie so hungry, that it ate everything except that one bullet? (told you I would think of something else!)
    Your theory is good but it was still CONFIRMED she was eaten by the producer/director(whatever) of that episode. I don't know about forensics and all this stuff but are bullets so hot the blood just burns off of them? Because that could lead to a theory that Carl shot the ground and not Lori but the fact remains, it was confirmed she was eaten

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    God what a horrible way to go. Bad enough to go out the way she did but then to be EATEN???? Poor Lori. I know T-Dog was eaten too and there have been others, but this one just feels different. Hard to swallow (no pun intended).

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast