2012 Webisodes: "Cold Storage"

This is a discussion on 2012 Webisodes: "Cold Storage" within the The Walking Dead Webisodes forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Anyone else pick up on the few Dawn of the Dead(78) references sprinkled about?..."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Anyone else pick up on the few Dawn of the Dead(78) references sprinkled about?

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Shirt Zombie View Post
    I thought they were well done and a nice addition to the webisode library. While Hockeymom(chris) is correct, the Rick thing was a little predictable, I thought it still worked fairly well. I too was a little curious as to why any woman would allow a photo album to go into a public storage unit like that though--Mrs. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie would kick my ass!
    I wondered about that a little too. Maybe they had moved recently and stored some of their things and they had forgotten some of the albums? Who the heck knows.....and I totally love your "Mrs. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie........LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post

I have yet to see the movie so, no. I have been wanting to though but it's tough when you are busy and have a 7 year old around at times. Probably not ideal for her to watch that.
    Last edited by HockeyMomChris; 10-02-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: stupid auto-save screwing up my typing

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyMom (chris) View Post
    have a 7 year old around at times. Probably not ideal for her to watch that.
    My parents showed me the Dead triogy when I was five, and I was hooked. Been a zombie and horror fan ever since. Unless your child is easily frightened I don't see the harm in letting her watch DAWN. Growing up, graphic sex was the only thing my siblings and I weren't allowed to watch. Not trying to tell you how to parent by the way. Just giving my opinion.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Yeah, I caught a few. The mention of a shopping mall was the most obvious.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by gokemidoro View Post
    How does "Cold Storage" fit into the series (if it does)? The first webisodes with the "half-walker" woman did, with the first season, but does "Cold Storage," and how (if it qualifies as a spoiler, nevermind)?
    Other than the brief glimpses of Rick's photos and clothes, these webisodes don't tie into the show.

I don't do the comics (I spend too much money on my present hobbies now), so don't have the luxury of seeing any correlations related to them. Any help is appreciated!
    The comics and these webisodes aren't connected at all.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    i want to know what happened!!! to them

Yeah I'm hoping Chase and Kelly will appear in the future. I was thinking maybe it was a hint about Season 3. I don't really know.

Anyway, those webisodes were the best yet, I really liked them and was hoping when:

Spoiler!

Hopefully they make an appearance in the future.

Kills
    I highly doubt these characters will appear in the TV series. These webisodes are cheap one-off's to build hype for upcoming seasons. The actors were brought in as favors for Nicotero with minimal pay and it makes for a decent home video release special feature. Nothing more, really.

Kills
    If they do show up it'll be in season five after the prison storyline. But like, Bassman said, I doubt we'll ever seen them again.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by rabscuttle1 View Post
    My parents showed me the Dead triogy when I was five, and I was hooked. Been a zombie and horror fan ever since. Unless your child is easily frightened I don't see the harm in letting her watch DAWN. Growing up, graphic sex was the only thing my siblings and I weren't allowed to watch. Not trying to tell you how to parent by the way. Just giving my opinion.
    She is pretty sensitive to that sort of thing where my 13 year old watches all the TWD stuff with me. The 7 year old has seen a few photos and what-not, but she is not really interested, so I don't initiate with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping Chase and Kelly will appear in the future. I was thinking maybe it was a hint about Season 3. I don't really know.

Anyway, those webisodes were the best yet, I really liked them and was hoping when:

Spoiler!

Hopefully they make an appearance in the future.
    I was actually thinking this earlier and thought it would be nifty if somewhere along the line Chase met up with the group and couldn't quite get a handle on where he had seen Rick before then somehow it dawns on him. But, as everyone else agreed, it more than likely will never happen as these are just little snippets to get us excited for season 3's premier.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast