Main Predictions?

This is a discussion on Main Predictions? within the Episode 314 - Prey forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 3 category. "What are your main predictions for this episode?..."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1

    Main Predictions?

    What are your main predictions for this episode?

  2. #2
    Rapscallion's Avatar
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Kills
    2,695
    Andrea finally sees the Governor's true colors and returns to the group.

    Tyreese has his doubts, but with Sasha, Ben and Allen on his conscience, decides to stay in Woodbury.

  3. #3
    True to his words to Milton, the governor has no desire for peaceful resolution. Woodbury soldiers load up weaponry for their meeting with Rick and prepare themselves for violent offense. TG invites Andrea to the meeting because that's his way of sniffing out her loyalty. If and When a fight breaks out between both camps, TG wants to see whose side she'll eventually help. Andrea agrees, but a sudden lack of resistance and being too agreeable arouse TG's suspicion. He plans to take her out soon and [we know by now that] the feeling is mutual.

    Meanwhile, Milton reveals TG's murderous plans to Andrea and she finally comes to her senses. Andrea seizes the swing in loyalty and convinces Milton to form alliance, she also tries to rally support from Ty & Sasha. But she reveals too much to Tyreese way too prematurely. Ty discloses newfound information to the governor, "hoping he didn't complicate things". Milton tells Andrea escaping Woodbury is the only viable plan, but Andrea wants to put an end to it by assassinating the governor, unknowing TG is already privvy to their betrayal and her cover is blown.

    TG confronts Milton and imprisons the scientist. But Andrea saves the day by creating a chaotic diversion, allowing Milton to escape after setting TG's biters free. Both escape but were separated, Milton's fate and Andrea's location unknown — cliffhanger.


    The governor becomes all riled up and plans to wipe out the prison with a preemptive strike at dawn. Back in the prison, with more firepower at their disposal... the group begins clearing out walkers and refortifying vantage points. Rick reclaims the tower and spots Tyreese in the distance. War begins and they square off, Rick comes to blows with Tyreese.

    Spoiler!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    True to his words to Milton, the governor has no desire for peaceful resolution. Woodbury soldiers load up weaponry for their meeting with Rick and prepare themselves for violent offense. TG invites Andrea to the meeting because that's his way of sniffing out her loyalty. If and When a fight breaks out between both camps, TG wants to see whose side she'll eventually help. Andrea agrees, but a sudden lack of resistance and being too agreeable arouse TG's suspicion. He plans to take her out soon and [we know by now that] the feeling is mutual.

    Meanwhile, Milton reveals TG's murderous plans to Andrea and she finally comes to her senses. Andrea seizes the swing in loyalty and convinces Milton to form alliance, she also tries to rally support from Ty & Sasha. But she reveals too much to Tyreese way too prematurely. Ty discloses newfound information to the governor, "hoping he didn't complicate things". Milton tells Andrea escaping Woodbury is the only viable plan, but Andrea wants to put an end to it by assassinating the governor, unknowing TG is already privvy to their betrayal and her cover is blown.

    TG confronts Milton and imprisons the scientist. But Andrea saves the day by creating a chaotic diversion, allowing Milton to escape after setting TG's biters free. Both escape but were separated, Milton's fate and Andrea's location unknown — cliffhanger.


    The governor becomes all riled up and plans to wipe out the prison with a preemptive strike at dawn. Back in the prison, with more firepower at their disposal... the group begins clearing out walkers and refortifying vantage points. Rick reclaims the tower and spots Tyreese in the distance. War begins and they square off, Rick comes to blows with Tyreese.

    Spoiler!
    I actually think this is a viable thing that might happen, except my thoughts suggest that Sasha and tyreese will witness the govenors true colours and abandon the govenor and warn rick and his people.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman View Post
    I actually think this is a viable thing that might happen, except my thoughts suggest that Sasha and tyreese will witness the govenors true colours and abandon the govenor and warn rick and his people.
    You're probably right in saying they will help Rick eventually, I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around Tyreese switching between 2 extremes in one single episode. Some event has to occur before Ty & Sasha see the governor's true colors...

  6. #6

    Jhn123's Avatar
    I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Haters burnbook
    Kills
    5,496
    If Andreas location remains unknown mebys she will show up at the prison and help them when the gov is attacking??

  7. #7

    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Kills
    12,769
    It's looking very Gov centric I can't really make out too much though

  8. #8
    Milton will finally stand up against TG because he really doesn't want the war and slaughter. Of course, TG doesn't give a shit about him or anybody else and he's preparing for his next strike (new walker bomb maybe?) I think that Andrea is the one that sets TG on fire, took her long enough to finally do something. Also, has anyone noticed that Tyreese gave TG info about the prison? When he says "i hope i didn't complicated", what else he told him about? When he and Sasha hear from Andrea that TG is not so sweet and kind he could escape to prison because he feels guilt for helping TG. Also, I think that he and Sasha will split from Allen and Ben.
    Last edited by walkerbiter; 03-11-2013 at 11:07 AM.

  9. #9

    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Kills
    12,769
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerbiter View Post
    When I saw the promo I was a bit disappointed because it looks like that they are saving the big battle only for the last episode but seeing TG on fire made me super excited about the episode. Milton will finally stand up a bit against TG because he really doesn't want the war and slaughter. Of course, TG doesn't give a shit about him or anybody else and he's preparing for his next strike (new walker bomb maybe?) I think that Andrea is the one that sets TG on fire, took her long enough to finally do something. Also, has anyone noticed that Tyreese gave TG info about the prison? When he says "i hope i didn't complicated", what else he told him about? When he and Sasha hear from Andrea that TG is not so sweet and kind he could escape to prison because he feels guilt for helping TG. Also, I think that he and Sasha will split from Allen and Ben.
    Tyreese is grabbing Allen in the promo I reckon they will fight

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Online-Don View Post
    Tyreese is grabbing Allen in the promo I reckon they will fight
    I think that at first Tyreese will try to convince Allen to join him but Allen is not interested and he maybe even took that personal, when Rick yelled in "The Suicide King". I think that Allen really wants to fight against Rick's group and I can't blame him for that because TG gave him shelter while Rick kicked him out. But I still hate both Allen and his wimpy kid, I think that they'll both die in season's finale.


Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Spoiler] Two main characters are going to die this season
    By Sophia/MadisonFan1 in forum The Walking Dead Spoilers
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 08:41 AM
  2. Will Tyreese Be Main Cast or Just Recurring?
    By Musicman11 in forum Episode 308 - Made To Suffer
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. New Main Character?
    By WarioLoaf in forum Episode 304 - Killer Within
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 06:10 PM
  4. Merle and Governor Main Cast?
    By skaaaa in forum The Walking Dead Television Series
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 01:17 PM
  5. The Main Protagonist: Could Daryl replace Rick?
    By KoopaClown in forum The Walking Dead TV Characters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •