Daryl and Beth

This is a discussion on Daryl and Beth within the Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "I don't know...would not rule a Beth and Daryl thing out. Maybe they want to make us not like him ..."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I don't know...would not rule a Beth and Daryl thing out. Maybe they want to make us not like him as much so they can kill him off.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    My thoughts: The Beth hug was more about her than about Daryl, or the two of them. She's walling off her emotions about the dead, and choosing instead to find comfort in those still living, and I think that her lines in that scene reinforce that. As for "I liked you first", I merely interpreted that to mean that out of their little dynamic, she was the first to "catch feelings" further developing the "experienced versus virginal" dynamic of their relationship. I think the Silver Fox is going to rock his post-apocalyptic world.

WOW, I'm surprised there hasn't been another thread bout Daryl and Michonne as well lol. I didn't read anything into the hug.... but I did think he looked at Michonne funny when she returned. I just hope they give him someone new to hook up with. If he hasn't hooked up with someone at the camp already then I really can't seeing him doing so anytime soon. I wish we could see a different side to him.
    Ps not even sure if it was on this thread but I agree with someone who said he looks better with short hair. Surely they could maybe find a barber/hairdresser survivor who could clean them all up. hehehe

beths hugs are always drawn out and intense..but it was a .."we been through alot together" hug..big bro, lil sis.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by soxymeow View Post
    Surely they could maybe find a barber/hairdresser survivor who could clean them all up. hehehe
    Given that it's ~2 years since zero hour, and everyone has essentially the same hair they did, I'm assuming they already have.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by RarreKZ View Post
    I think Daryl was just a little weirded out by her reaction. I know I was.
    Exactly. I was too.

Kills
    It's all kind of weird.

Kills
    I don't want to rule out Daryl/Beth happening, but I also don't think it's a good idea to read too far into the hug. The hug was clearly more of a comforting thing than a romantic thing, but that doesn't mean that the hug won't be the starting point for a relationship between them. It's not likely, but it's possible.

To be honest, I'd prefer Daryl to hook up with Beth over Carol. I like Daryl and Carol as buddies too much to ever see them as lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by JimsBeard View Post
    Given that it's ~2 years since zero hour, and everyone has essentially the same hair they did, I'm assuming they already have.
    Lol well they need to find someone half decent.

Daryl is in his early 40's and Beth is 18, how does that make any sense?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast