The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Carol...Kill Him!

This is a discussion on Carol...Kill Him! within the Episode 402 - Infected forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Lizzie and Mika = Ben & Billy..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lizzie and Mika = Ben & Billy

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInAlderaan View Post
    Lizzie and Mika = Ben & Billy
    Yep, they're even setting it up for one to go ****ing crazy and kill the other, just like in the comic.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    IK took way too long

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by tylermmiller88 View Post
    Yep, they're even setting it up for one to go ****ing crazy and kill the other, just like in the comic.
    With Carol as Andrea and Dave as Allen

There is a huge difference, in the comic, we know Allen quite a while before he dies, and we care for him, I don't know that ugly looking fat guy in the TV show, and I certainly do not care him

I found myself screaming at the tv at her for putting them in harms way. Their last convo with their dad was pointless and only served to further mess with their heads. Carol is reckless and overly obsessed with toughening these young girls up... I think its related to her being abused by her husband in s1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalangz View Post
    I found myself screaming at the tv at her for putting them in harms way. Their last convo with their dad was pointless and only served to further mess with their heads. Carol is reckless and overly obsessed with toughening these young girls up... I think its related to her being abused by her husband in s1.
    Actually, I find it to be her way of getting redemption for what happened to her daughter. Sophia died because she was weak and couldn't defend herself. She just wants to ensure the kids dont suffer the same fate.

Carol's actions sucked. She left a guy she knew was bitten and dying to get the kids. He could have turned and killed someone in her absence! She should have either killed him discreetly herself when she saw the neck wound, or gotten someone to stand guard on him while she went to round up the kids.

What's up with her and the kid? Here kill your father... that's hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Morgotha View Post
    Carol's actions sucked. She left a guy she knew was bitten and dying to get the kids. He could have turned and killed someone in her absence! She should have either killed him discreetly herself when she saw the neck wound, or gotten someone to stand guard on him while she went to round up the kids.
    I'm pretty sure she had him tied down/strait-jacket style with white bandages. Which is why his hand looked funny/angled when his one daughter held his hand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12