Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Ugh so annoying

This is a discussion on Ugh so annoying within the Episode 406 - Live Bait forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Originally Posted by LAC9577 That's not Megan and Lily from the comics...These girls were in the books and it plays ..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LAC9577 View Post
    That's not Megan and Lily from the comics...These girls were in the books and it plays out kinda the same...

I don't think it's the people from the books. I mean, either way the books and comics have nothing to do with the show. But the family in the book was April, Tera and David Chalmers, and they had no girl, and the time line is completely different, while the show was Lilly, Megan, Don and Tera.....

I'd assume they just took that situation from the book and made a very similar family. I wish they would of used a last name so we could see if there was a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by joshred4 View Post
    I see what you're saying...especially at the beginning with how Tara was trying to be all tough, yet these people are absolute greenhorns when it comes to this ZA world...
    I think that was part of the point of this episode. Women or not, they were portrayed as *survivor newbies*; a small group that somehow managed to survive mainly by avoidance and hiding away. Making them vulnerable accentuated The Governor's feeling that he needed to protect them somehow, esp. with a little girl of Penny's age and likeness involved, and it's why he relented and allowed them to come with him.

Lilly - She's okay, medical skills and is nice enough
    Megan - A little kid so i forgive her being dumb and standing there on the road

Tara ... Just dreadful, acts hardcore then nearly dies then sprains her ankle on nothing. I'm guessing she's the "dead weight"

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Lily and Megan and DAvid I did not find annoying at all. Tara was quite annoying during the first half...[tough guy, fist bump attitude would have gotten old with me quick], but I started liking her later in the episode.

Kills
    Way too soon to have much of an opinion about them.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by rabscuttle1 View Post
    Way too soon to have much of an opinion about them.
    Agreed.

"So annoying" are not the words for describing them yet. We'll see their actions in the next episode...

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I didn't find any of them annoying. But I like Tara the most so far.

I know Kung Fu..
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon View Post
    I find it funny when people say this because every single women that ever existed on the Walking dead has been called annoying one time or another. The only way they can be less annoying is if they don't talk, and then people complain they don't get enough time on the show....... Da f*ck people.
    They need to be less like women and more like stepford wives..

Why have all these ladies on the show been out of the kitchen !

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophecy View Post
    I don't think it's the people from the books. I mean, either way the books and comics have nothing to do with the show. But the family in the book was April, Tera and David Chalmers, and they had no girl, and the time line is completely different, while the show was Lilly, Megan, Don and Tera.....

I'd assume they just took that situation from the book and made a very similar family. I wish they would of used a last name so we could see if there was a connection.
    Yeah weren't Megan and Lily 2 girls with that bigger group...April, Tera and David were the family in the building...so they are using some of the story line but changing the characters around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12