Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Did Judith...?

This is a discussion on Did Judith...? within the Episode 408 - Too Far Gone forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Originally Posted by Oubliette So, the car seat was full of blood. Did walkers get Judith, or is she safe ..."

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post
    So, the car seat was full of blood. Did walkers get Judith, or is she safe with the others? If you notice, they didn't say goodbye to Judith on Talking Dead...
    I too noticed she wasn't in the In Memoriam, but that doesn't necessarily mean she survived. She's officially *MIA* and presumed eaten. However, I suspect she may still be alive...I had that feeling too when Carol was missing and presumed dead after walkers invaded the prison. But...who knows for sure? Oh, these wacky Dead writers keep us guessing!

I think she's still alive for now, but I'm not confident about her making it through the season.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    omg guys, by now you should know "if you dont see someone die, then they are alive" thats the rule of the show!

i dont think shes dead..but they should probably assume so with all the mayhem that was taking place. #thinknegative

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think Beth? grabbed her. Herschel's other daughter.

Of course, if someone noticed she died, please lemme know. I thought Maggie was looking for her then saw the bus drive off.

She's with Lori.

I honestly think she's dead...they just don't want to show off a baby corpse. Although, I guess it does pass as a possible cliff-hanger since we don't undoubtedly know.

The baby with the great head of hair can't be dead.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Didn't the four kids have her? maybe Tyreese and the kids went back for her and left the car seat

if you notice, when they show the carseat...the buckles are undone..I don't think a walker could undo the buckles. I'm thinking Tyreese and/or the kids picked her up on the way out. The carseat was too heavy and large and it was easier and quciker just to carry the baby.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast