The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Is HE really dead?

This is a discussion on Is HE really dead? within the Episode 408 - Too Far Gone forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "I think someone says someone (Kirkman?) was interviewed (in Talking Dead?) that confirmed the Governor is dead. If anyone has ..."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think someone says someone (Kirkman?) was interviewed (in Talking Dead?) that confirmed the Governor is dead.

If anyone has this link, please post as I really want to read this from an 'official' figure.

No.

Rick/Carl.
    Daryl/Beth.
    Sasha/Bob/Maggie.
    Glenn/bus people.
    Tyreese/Children/Judith
    Michonne/Judith??
    Carol.
    Lily/Tara???

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueman View Post
    I think someone says someone (Kirkman?) was interviewed (in Talking Dead?) that confirmed the Governor is dead.

If anyone has this link, please post as I really want to read this from an 'official' figure.
    You know it would have been nice to actually SEE a nice head shot after all the stuff the Gov was guilty of. That or see some Walkers feasting on him would suffice.

I know Kung Fu..
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

Kirkman was a special guest with Lauren Cohen & Scott Wilson.

He said when they were writing this episode and deciding how the Governor would die, they eventually went with Rick, Michonne & Lily all contributing to his death scene.

David Morrissey was shown on a clip speaking about being the Governor & Villain..

The Governor was in the 'In memoriam' section along with Hershel, Mitch, Meaghan..

If you STILL need more proof, you'll have to watch the Talking dead..

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    He's gonna be bleeding to death too if Lilly didnt shoot him.

This is just as silly as the "Lorie isn't dead" conspiracy. He is CLEARLY dead. The wound Michonne gave him was fatal. If Lilly did not get to him he would have either bled out or be killed by Walkers. The guy could barely move. Op this was basically spoon fed to you and you still are coming up with this ridiculous "theory." The Governor is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post
    Kirkman was a special guest with Lauren Cohen & Scott Wilson.

He said when they were writing this episode and deciding how the Governor would die, they eventually went with Rick, Michonne & Lily all contributing to his death scene.

David Morrissey was shown on a clip speaking about being the Governor & Villain..

The Governor was in the 'In memoriam' section along with Hershel, Mitch, Meaghan..

If you STILL need more proof, you'll have to watch the Talking dead..
    No need. :-) Good enough now. Thanks.

Do we really have to see it to believe it? Do they really have to dumb it down THAT much for us? The governor is dead. Andrea is dead. Carol killed Karen and David. Let's move on, folks.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I feel the reason Michonne didn't kill The Governor was because she wanted him to lay there helplessly suffering as the walkers approached and would tear him apart. On the other side of the coin, part of me thinks Lilly putting down The Governor was more of a mercy killing. Yeah, I know she finally started to realize what kind of monster he really was, but I think she still kind of cared for him. I think she did it mostly because she knew he was mortally wounded and didn't want him to be eaten alive by the walkers.
    Last edited by Mr Sinister; 12-02-2013 at 10:40 AM.

I know Kung Fu..
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    No need. :-) Good enough now. Thanks.
    In memoriam, Talking dead..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast