Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Will the original prison group remain scattered?

This is a discussion on Will the original prison group remain scattered? within the Episode 408 - Too Far Gone forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Do you think it will be the same situation with Andrea, where one or two members are in a different ..."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Will the original prison group remain scattered?

Do you think it will be the same situation with Andrea, where one or two members are in a different group or will the last remaining prison group find each other again. Personally I am excited to see the father and son survival thing, and also love the fact the writers decide the scattered groups had some odd pairing .

Quote Originally Posted by steenkash View Post
    Do you think it will be the same situation with Andrea, where one or two members are in a different group or will the last remaining prison group find each other again. Personally I am excited to see the father and son survival thing, and also love the fact the writers decide the scattered groups had some odd pairing .
    I believe that the group may remain separated for an episode or two...maybe even more. But I don't really see them joining other groups or anything like that. I feel like they've learned that it's pretty hard to know who you can trust in these situations. I did find the scattered groups to be odd in their pairings. Should be interesting how they react. Will Tyreese be with the children by himself? Good thing that Maggie is with Bob to help take care of him after getting shot. That is one way that Hershel will live on...through what he taught his daughters.

My guess is that as the season progresses, they'll start to find each other again. I also think that, by the season finale, all of those who are still alive will wind up together again. It'll be a gradual process, but this seems to be the most likely direction.

I'm really excited to see how they'll all survive on their own. We all know Michonne can hold her own, she's probably be alone longer than anyone in the group. Bob and Sasha are doomed. The second Bob sees a bottle of booze Sasha might as well kiss her butt goodbye. That bus load of helpless woodburyans are goners but Glen might help them survive once he recovers. Rick and Carl will be fine as will Daryl. I predict Bob and Sasha and the bus full of people minus Glen are going to die.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think most will end up finding each other. Like they will not end Glenn and Maggie like that, they will HAVE to be together again at some point.

Rick and Carl will bond more, and the others will have separate storyline and grow as characters, but come together again at least by the finale.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    For several episodes but I think they will get back together. By luck or they have a rendezvous point

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertFan10 View Post
    I believe that the group may remain separated for an episode or two...maybe even more. But I don't really see them joining other groups or anything like that. I feel like they've learned that it's pretty hard to know who you can trust in these situations. I did find the scattered groups to be odd in their pairings. Should be interesting how they react. Will Tyreese be with the children by himself? Good thing that Maggie is with Bob to help take care of him after getting shot. That is one way that Hershel will live on...through what he taught his daughters.
    Maggie is with Bob, and Glenn is with the bus - I don't think they're going to take too long to get reunited. (It wouldn't surprise me if somebody from the bus scouted the prison to see what happened...)

We all got our jobs to do
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I'm hoping with all my heart that they will be come together again just like in the comics

Tyreese, Judith, Lizzie, and Mika is gonna be funny to watch

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    If they have any common sense they will all return to the road where they all met up after scattering from Hershell's farm.. They will all reunite..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast