The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Will Tyreese and Carol meet up?

This is a discussion on Will Tyreese and Carol meet up? within the Episode 408 - Too Far Gone forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Ty has the girls with him and Rick didn't get a chance to tell him about Carol... would be brilliant ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Will Tyreese and Carol meet up?

Ty has the girls with him and Rick didn't get a chance to tell him about Carol... would be brilliant tension for them to meet up now the group has scattered!

I think so. That's why he never got the info about Carol killing Karen and David. He'll have no idea when they finally run into each other.

Since they confirmed that there will be odd couplings in the second and Tyreese is together with the both kids, I expect Tyreese and Carol to meet up. Maybe Carol will speak to him about what happened and since a lot of water will be gone under the bridge, maybe Tyreese would understand.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Yes, I'm sure this will happen. It will be interesting seeing how she tells him.

It would be interesting to see them both meet up, but under the circumstances of Tyreese finding out what happened could he see red and attack Carol in front of the kids?

Maybe he does see red, and it leads to a situation in which Rick or Daryl finds them at the crucial moment?
    Last edited by Mark_Anthony; 12-02-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Carol meets up with Ty and the kids. Carol plans on telling him, but Lizzie's sociopathy gets out of hand. Ty and Carol fall in love and Carol just can't tell him. Ty finds out that Carol killed his ex-lover, he strangles her to death in her sleep, Daryl kills Ty. Season finale. Called it. BOOM!

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Here's a nasty thought: Say that not only do Tyreese and Carol meet up, but they hook up! Imagine Tyreese's reaction to later discovering that his steamy apocalyptic love fling was with the killer of his last love interest. Oh, the humanity!

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Spoiler!

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I think that was the reason they wrote it the way they did with Rick & Daryl never actually getting to tell Tyreese about Carol.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by pitwalker View Post
    Ty has the girls with him and Rick didn't get a chance to tell him about Carol... would be brilliant tension for them to meet up now the group has scattered!

And if Tyreese does meet up with Carol he should kiss her ass for teaching Lizzie the skills that saved his life...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast