Judith being with Carol

This is a discussion on Judith being with Carol within the Episode 410 - Inmates forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Originally Posted by lvprguy Well he was about to forgive the Governor and let him live with him and he ..."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lvprguy View Post
    Well he was about to forgive the Governor and let him live with him and he has done way worse.
    He wasn't about to forgive the Governor. He was just trying to avoid disaster and seek compromise.

I do agree it is a contradiction though when you consider his decision with Carol.

And what if the unthinkable happens and it's revealed that Lizzie was actually the one who killed Karen and David? Carol will be off the hook for being a murderer but will be exposed for being a liar for having covered up the fact that a psychopath was living amongst the good folks of the prison. Either way, Rick may be grateful for the return of Judith but still not be happy to have Carol and/or Lizzie around.

Ya'll know I like to ship
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    He should be pretty damn grateful. Kissing her ass actually.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I hope we see him apologize for being a complete total inconsistent asshole.

Are people forgetting that Carol ( if she did indeed do it ) murdered 2 of their own in cold blood and dragged there bloody bodies through the prison , this was after agreeing with the rest of the group that quarantine would be the way to go . I really wouldn't want such an unpredictable character around my kids , even if she did somehow save Judith . I think he was right to banish her .

Kills
    She didn't do it in cold blood. In her eyes, right or wrong, they were about to die a horrific death "drowning in their own blood" and the longer they lived the more people would be infected. Rick has done far worse "for the good of the group". And Carl shot a surrendering teenager in cold blood. Rick went nutso and was completely unstable after Lori died. Carol lost her husband and daughter and didn't turn into a raving lunatic wandering around doing stuff and thaaangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
    She didn't do it in cold blood. In her eyes, right or wrong, they were about to die a horrific death "drowning in their own blood" and the longer they lived the more people would be infected. Rick has done far worse "for the good of the group". And Carl shot a surrendering teenager in cold blood. Rick went nutso and was completely unstable after Lori died. Carol lost her husband and daughter and didn't turn into a raving lunatic wandering around doing stuff and thaaangs.
    Putting down a sick person is killing in cold blood in my opinion . Some of the flu sufferers survived , Carol's actions didn't prevent the infection spreading . In the council meeting they agreed that the sufferers should be separated from the rest of the group which they were . There was no need to kill them , they may or may not have died . Both Rick and Carl killed outside people that were threats to the group , not people they had been working side by side with the previous day. Carol's actions make no sense whatsoever , that's if you believe she actually did it
    Last edited by len112; 02-18-2014 at 02:21 PM.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by lvprguy View Post
    Well he was about to forgive the Governor and let him live with him and he has done way worse.
    No he wasn't. People actually think he would let bygones be bygones? The gov was right when he called him a liar sadly. He was too far gone. No way he would of done much before rick or Daryl or mic hone killed him

He will most likely allow her to stay if she understands what she did wrong and helps Judith. It could depend on if Ty knows and how he feels as well.

While I dont agree with carols actions, rick didnt have the right to banish her on his own. Should have been a council decision. Its ironic that he banished her for violating the group when his own actions of taking action for the council was harmful as a whole as well.

Tyreese wasn't on the council. He could have consulted the council and if they agreed then they banish carol then tell tyreese.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    He wasn't about to forgive the Governor. He was just trying to avoid disaster and seek compromise.

I do agree it is a contradiction though when you consider his decision with Carol.

The Governor had a tank and a gang of people... The Carol only had herself, her sweet voice and a knife... In front of whom would you be tougher and in front of whom would you rethink things?

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by len112 View Post
    Putting down a sick person is killing in cold blood in my opinion . Some of the flu sufferers survived , Carol's actions didn't prevent the infection spreading . In the council meeting they agreed that the sufferers should be separated from the rest of the group which they were . There was no need to kill them , they may or may not have died . Both Rick and Carl killed outside people that were threats to the group , not people they had been working side by side with the previous day. Carol's actions make no sense whatsoever , that's if you believe she actually did it
    If Carol did it she definitely was in the wrong. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. This show is about good people who are forced into a situation in which the right or wrong choice isn't always crystal clear at the time they have to make it. The difference between her and a calculating cold blooded killer who can't be trusted is intent. I don't believe that she murdered them for the thrill. She didn't want to do it, she took no enjoyment out of it, and she's not going to go around murdering people on a whim. She did what she thought she had to do to keep people safe at the time.

Does it put her decision making capabilities in question? Sure. The same could be said for almost everyone else on a show about good but flawed people who don't always make the "right" choice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast