Judith being with Carol

This is a discussion on Judith being with Carol within the Episode 410 - Inmates forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Personally the writers seem to be setting up that Lizzie committed the Karen and David murders and Carol was covering ..."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Personally the writers seem to be setting up that Lizzie committed the Karen and David murders and Carol was
    covering it up for her. Throw in that Carol takes care of Judith and that sets in motion Rick's forgiveness and they are able to live among each other again. This meeting is going to be an emotional showdown for sure, really looking forward to it.

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I almost wish the writers had the balls to have Carol kill someone people love. If Glenn had been the first one to get sick and she stabbed him in the head instead, I don't think nearly as many people would have questioned Rick's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Fierce View Post
    I almost wish the writers had the balls to have Carol kill someone people love. If Glenn had been the first one to get sick and she stabbed him in the head instead, I don't think nearly as many people would have questioned Rick's decision.

Good point. Also, many are expecting Carol to save Judith thus making Rick grateful and redeeming her. I think it would be more unexpected for her to actually have to kill Judith to save themselves. I personally wouldn't want to see this, but it would be shocking. My first post. Hope I did it right.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Isn't it ironic that it was Tyreese, not Carol who initially saved Judith, if he wouldn't have snagged her from the prison, she would most likely not be around for Carol to pop in at the time she did and save Judith again. Theorectically, someone else could've grabbed the baby if Ty didn't, but we'll never know.

I think Rick truly likes Carol and his main reason for banishing her was to protect her from Tyreese, who said he would kill whoever did this to Karen. If/when they meet again, I think Rick will forgive Carol yes, but when Tyreese learns the truth, that is going to be an interesting situation all in its own. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Carol saved Judith from both Lizzie and the walkers. Judith is alive because of Carol. If Rick doesn't accept this, he has the worst logic and deserves to die in the stupidest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lvprguy View Post
    Well he was about to forgive the Governor and let him live with him and he has done way worse.

The Governor wouldn't have lasted 2 days in that prison with Rick and Michonne, and he knew it.

First off i want to introduce myself to the forum ive been a Fa since season 2 i had to go back and watch season 1 on netflix before watching season 2 ive recently been caught up on the comics also for awhile ive had alot of theories and thoughts and not alot of people i knew watched The Walking Dead so i decided i needed to find a place to express all this lol so here i am......

Now to me i think Judith being with Carol might be a lil tense at first for Rick but im also at this conclusion after last week's episode the Lizzie might be the psychopath that has been talked about before that lives among the prison group and i feel she was actually the one behind Karens death and Carol was covering for her i think Lizzy is gone end up being a problem for everybody in the group thats gone result in somebody having to kill her which i think will be Carl

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think he's just gonne be happy Judith is still alive in the first few seconds of their meeting and realize later he can't banish Carol anymore as they are not in the prison this time.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by lvprguy View Post
    Well he was about to forgive the Governor and let him live with him and he has done way worse.
    Very good point.

Rick may forgive her with some difficulty but honestly, I wouldn't. Saving a life, even if it is your child's, does not forgive the murder of two other people. If this were the mentality among us, everyone would be off the hook for their bad deeds

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast