The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Terminus.

This is a discussion on Terminus. within the Episode 410 - Inmates forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Originally Posted by Machete Why would they bother to fatten you up, just to eat you. Assuming they had food, ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Why would they bother to fatten you up, just to eat you. Assuming they had food, why wouldn't they just eat the food?
    It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jwcoombs View Post
    Part of me thinks it may be a trap. The signs lure weary travelers, they take you in, clean you up, feed you(fatten you up), make you feel safe, and just when you begin to let your guard down, they move in for the harvest.
    I'm thinking that it was originally a safe place but when they arrive they'll find that everyone is mysteriously gone, and that will set the stage for the main challenge in Season 5A.

With 6 episodes only left to go in this season right now we only really have time to
    re-unite everyone and deal with the Carol situation, Lizzie's problems and then Abraham and crew blending into the group. They could rush the next comic challenge, but I think they could spend the first half of 5A on it and make it an excellent storyline. I hope they don't rush it.

I bet you anything it's an End of the World cult with a crazy leader. I think terminus is Latin for end anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Prufrock View Post
    I just read that Terminus was the original name for Atlanta- I didn't know that.
    http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/02/16...t-is-terminus/

Terminus is the official name for sanctuary on The Walking Dead TV series. In the real world, Terminus means “end of a transportation line or travel route.”
    Terminus was also the original name of Atlanta, Georgia. The area that eventually became Atlanta was called Terminus because it’s where all the railroads that were being built were going to end.
    I agree with much of the previous sentiment that Terminus, or 'the end of the line', doesn't sound like a buncha bubblebaths, booze, and b*tches waiting for new arrivals. If anything, probably a buncha friggin' cannibals waiting for their next gullible meal to willingly walk into dining room!!

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    ...cuz it tastes like chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Prufrock View Post
    I just read that Terminus was the original name for Atlanta- I didn't know that.
    http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/02/16...t-is-terminus/

Terminus is the official name for sanctuary on The Walking Dead TV series. In the real world, Terminus means “end of a transportation line or travel route.”
    Terminus was also the original name of Atlanta, Georgia. The area that eventually became Atlanta was called Terminus because it’s where all the railroads that were being built were going to end.
    I have a theory about what "Terminus" is.

As some people have pointed out in other threads, the names of this half of the mid-season, when put togheter, spell out "After Inmates Claimed, Still Alone, The Grove, USA". Someone also pointed out in this forum that "The Grove" is a rail distribution in Georgia. Terminus is probably where "The Grove" ends.

All of the characters are following rail tracks, so eventually they will find the end of The Grove, which is Terminus. There is where they will all meet. Also, all the characters are "inmates" of the prison where they used to live.

I also think the "Still Alone" means that the group, expecting to find people at Terminus (which is spoken as a "Sanctuary"), will find it empty and overrun by zombies. So they will be "Still Alone".

So "After Inmates Claimed, Still Alone, The Grove, USA" means that the group (the Inmates) will find and meet at Terminus (The Grove, USA), which will have been overrun by zombies, and nobody will be there except them (Still Alone) and they will Claim it. So Terminus is "The Grove, USA".

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    All, I know is they had better be feeding me , not serving me...

Kills
    How To Cook For Forty Humans

Kills
    Soylent green is people!

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfooter View Post
    Soylent green is people!
    One of my all time fave sifi movies.

This Treminus will be just a pit stop. It can't turn out good...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast