The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

What Will Happen Between Carol And Ty

This is a discussion on What Will Happen Between Carol And Ty within the Episode 410 - Inmates forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 4 category. "Okay so really f#*king happy Carol is back!!:D ...but ironically she finds Ty and the girls....damn..pretty bittersweet... What do you ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways

View Poll Results: Will Ty Kill Carol Once He Finds Out Her Secret?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - He Will Kill Carol

1 2.27%
  • No - He'll Be Mad,But Won't Do Anything

43 97.73%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

What Will Happen Between Carol And Ty

Okay so really f#*king happy Carol is back!!:D

...but ironically she finds Ty and the girls....damn..pretty bittersweet...

What do you think will happen in the next coming episodes, will Ty find out that Carol was the one who torched Karen and David....and what do you think he'll do?
    Last edited by DonnyTWD; 02-19-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Ty won't kill her. Yet. He needs her. I saw a struggling tyreese taking care of 3 kids. Another adult takes some stress off. If it was just tyreese? He'd kill her as he promised I don't Ty gives a rats ass about David he just wants to make sure Karen didn't die in vain. My humble opinion of this

I agree with the above. If Carol tells Ty what she did he won't kill her only because of the fact that she's helping him with the kids and honestly, I can't really see Ty killing Carol over Karen if anything, I can see Carol killing Ty instead. It's not like Karen was Sasha and Ty just doesn't seem that type of guy to just murder someone.

i think Tyreise will kill Carroll but it will only happen after they are Marry. (He Marry Carroll because Carroll save his daughters Lizzie and Mika)
    as soon as u see that tyreise see carroll with daughters, his eye light up, want to marry carroll for save his daughters.
    that is prediction of mine.

thank u..
    have nice day..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneski10 View Post
    Ty won't kill her. Yet. He needs her. I saw a struggling tyreese taking care of 3 kids. Another adult takes some stress off. If it was just tyreese? He'd kill her as he promised I don't Ty gives a rats ass about David he just wants to make sure Karen didn't die in vain. My humble opinion of this
    If he's gonna kill her, he's gonna kill her. He won't keep her around for strategic reasons. He's WAY too emotional for that. He's not cerebral, like Shane, for example. I personally don't think he'll kill her. He'll have a moment of rage, take it out on a couple of zombies/property, then he'll get over it.

I even think they will develop a relationship.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    What I would like to see is some kind plot where Tyreese finds out that Carol killed Karen( but we all know Carol really didn't because she was as good as dead anyway), and Tyreese is going into one of his mental rages on Carol, I mean really throwing her around like a rag doll(like when he went off on Rick and Daryl), and just when Tyreese is about to kill an all bloodied up Carol, Daryl, who has yet to reunite with Carol, comes out of nowhere and fires an arrow right in Tyrees's head, and saves Carol.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by mtito914 View Post
    What I would like to see is some kind plot where Tyreese finds out that Carol killed Karen( but we all know Carol really didn't because she was as good as dead anyway), and Tyreese is going into one of his mental rages on Carol, I mean really throwing her around like a rag doll(like when he went off on Rick and Daryl), and just when Tyreese is about to kill an all bloodied up Carol, Daryl, who has yet to reunite with Carol, comes out of nowhere and fires an arrow right in Tyrees's head, and saves Carol.
    As long as it is not Abraham. I would hate to see him go out like that, crossbow bolt out of nowhere is no way for someone to go...

Really, it is not.

What?

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think Tyreese will figure out Carol "killed" Karen and David, but he doesn't take revenge right away because the girls need the two of them to survive.

That night, Tyreese tells Carol that he knows she's a killer and that he'll "do what's right" soon as they find a safe place for the girls. Carol doesn't beg or give any excuses, only that she understands.

The next day, Tyreese and his group are taken in by the hunters, and they're horrified to discover their hosts are cannibals. Tyreese sacrifices himself so Carol and the girls can escape. Tyreese never learns that Lizzie actually killed Karen and David.

Kills
    It's got to happen before they regroup, if they do, with the others. Whether Tyreese figures it out or Carol confesses. Because If Rick or Daryl reconnect with them they are going to mention her exile and then Tyreese is going to want to know why she was exiled and so on. I'm a fan of Carol confessing to Tyreese eventually. Not sure how Tyreese would piece it together

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    I agree with the above. If Carol tells Ty what she did he won't kill her only because of the fact that she's helping him with the kids and honestly, I can't really see Ty killing Carol over Karen if anything, I can see Carol killing Ty instead. It's not like Karen was Sasha and Ty just doesn't seem that type of guy to just murder someone.
    Haha yeah 3 kids are quite a handful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast