The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Bloopers & Flubs

This is a discussion on Bloopers & Flubs within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Let me start by saying this thread isn't intended to be a complaint or a gripe on my part (but ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bloopers & Flubs

Let me start by saying this thread isn't intended to be a complaint or a gripe on my part (but may be on yours) but rather something I find amusing and an inevitable part of episodic TV that The Walking Dead is certainly not immune to—Bloopers that are missed during the editing process or too trivial to fix or reshoot.

In “Pretty Much Dead Already” I noticed a particularly amusing little visual flub that says a couple things about the filming process. The flub is where Shane confronts Dale in the swamp while attempting to hide the guns. As Shane approaches Dale and begins talking, several wrinkled circles can be clearly seen on Shane’s chest—Rifle barrel circles. Several of the circles are in a group but one, about 3 inches above the group, magically disappears in a following clip. This confirms two movie-making strategies: 1) There are multiple “takes” for each scene. 2) Scenes are often shot out of sequence.

Anyone notice any others?

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Wow you have a good eye! I never notice things like this unless they're really major.

I think I remember in the episode "Chupacabra" when Daryl was talking to Merle as he was laying on the ground in one part of the episode the dirt on his face kept disappearing and reappearing.

I got a really good one. Go back to Season 1: Vatos. In that particular episode during the attack on the camp when Amy gets bitten there are a couple of scenes where you can see a zombie eating a black guy randomly in the forest, and also another where a zombie or zombies tackle a screaming woman and I'm guessing kill her. My question is.......... who are these people?

First thing Zombies don't eat each other... right? So who was that dead black guy??? Wasn't T-Dogggg. As for the girl that's the first time I've ever seen her. So the only explaination is that these are people, add on's, that didn't even get mentioned to be part of the group???

Major Flubbbbbbbbuuubububububb.

I also started a thread on this a few days ago and no one has replied yet. :(
    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/for...-Random-deaths
    Last edited by Hunk; 11-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    ^I just assumed they were part of the group only they were never shown because they weren't important. You remember how in Lost there'd somehow be some new character you didn't see before and they would just be there to die? lol

^
    That's what I assumed too because I didn't want to think they could possibly mess that up....

Kills
    I beleive in Chupacabra when Daryl makes his ear necklace at first there is only 3 ears but when he gets to the group there are four. Or I might not have seen the 4th the first time.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    <during the attack on the camp when Amy gets bitten there are a couple of scenes where you can see a zombie eating a black guy randomly in the forest, and also another where a zombie or zombies tackle a screaming woman and I'm guessing kill her. My question is.......... who are these people? >

Yeah i had noticed that one too! There is also a chubby bearded Hispanic guy that falls prey to the deeks during the camp attack, that i had not seen before either! Guess these no-names victims "beamed" down from the Enterprise sans their red trek shirts!!

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Maybe they were random people running from the herd?

There are a number of people at the Atlanta camp who never have speaking roles and mainly only mill around in the background. I'm sure those random death are them. HOWEVER, the woman who is tackled is one I don't recall seeing milling around. Plus, one of the extras, before the attack, is a thick older gal with really nappy-lookin' hair who I don't believe we see die onscreen but is not seen again. Gotta love the "redshirts"! :D

Yeah, they were just extras who were meant to die, haha.

Someone posted a video of it elsewhere, but there's a curly red haired guy just chilling in the background behind the zombie herd when Rick rounds the street corner in downtown Atlanta.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast