The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Who gets killed off first? Glenn or Maggie

This is a discussion on Who gets killed off first? Glenn or Maggie within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "I personally see it being Glenn, but I doubt either of them will be dying any time soon...."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who gets killed off first? Glenn or Maggie

I personally see it being Glenn, but I doubt either of them will be dying any time soon.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior248 View Post
    I personally see it being Glenn, but I doubt either of them will be dying any time soon.
    Probably right around
    Spoiler!
    is when
    Spoiler!
    will get killed off.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior248 View Post
    Dollars to donuts it'll be Maggie to buy the farm first. Heck of a lot easier for her to get roles in some future POS movie like 'Divergent', 'Twilight' or a 'Hunger Games'-like movies than it is for Steven Yeun to get work outside TWD; Besides Glenn is a more likeable character over all than Maggie, unless they plan on countless closeups of her bouncing on horseback or bent over another table...

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I'm not sure tbh... The show likes to differ from the comics a lot so maybe they will want to kill of Maggie and see how Glenn would handle it. I hope that's not the case cos honestly I'd prefer Glenn dying first. But I hope neither of them die this season,would be to much. Glenn almost died from the sickness already,and Maggie lost her father and with her sister being kidnapped. Why torture these two any further?

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Oh boy. lol. I smell a debate.

Neither, I hope. At least for this season. Hershel was enough for Maggie and Glenn needs Maggie as his one person to live for. They are both great characters who bring a lot to the table for the show as well as Rick's group. They appeal to the younger viewers and are the only stable "romance". They are the anti-Daryl/Carol/Beth and even Rick/Lori/Shane shipper mess.

I believe they will make it another season, or two. They have a lot of great storylines ahead, separate and together.

LEAVE GLEGGIE ALONE!!! ;)

Kills
    Such a hard question... I would go with Glenn. i believe Maggie will get pregnant then he'll die. (Ik, so evil)

Kills
    I think Glenn is likely to die before Maggie. Lauren Cohan is being utilized as the unofficial spokeswoman of the show right now, and does very well in the interviews. She's said that she had some offers but turned them down for TWD. She's also one of the most popular characters on the show, and has some big comic book roles to come. While the comic doesn't necessarily apply, they've already killed Andrea, making Maggie one of the only four remaining major characters in the comics. Obviously, some divergence is needed to keep things interesting, but Gimple doesn't seem to like to diverge as much as others did. I think she'll live at least until the end of season 6, and probably well into season 7.

Glenn may be getting set up now to be the big death of season 5. He already has a connection to Rick, Maggie, Daryl, Sasha, and Bob. Now he's the one bringing Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, and Tara into the group. His death seems to have the potential to carry the most impact for the group. And if its done correctly, it'll shock the fan base plus elicit a similar reaction to Hershel's death. But I don't think Glenn will die the same way as in the comic. But, like in the comic, I think
    Spoiler!

Regardless, neither will die this season. They'll reunite in an epic moment.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by STRINGS View Post
    Dollars to donuts it'll be Maggie to buy the farm first. Heck of a lot easier for her to get roles in some future POS movie like 'Divergent', 'Twilight' or a 'Hunger Games'-like movies than it is for Steven Yeun to get work outside TWD; Besides Glenn is a more likeable character over all than Maggie, unless they plan on countless closeups of her bouncing on horseback or bent over another table...
    They are both strong actors so neither will have trouble... We'll see though.

Tough call. I keep going back to the picture Glenn took of Maggie while she slept, I think it will be a key.

If Maggie dies first he will have that tattered picture to keep pushing him. If HE dies first, I think he will die with that picture in his hand when they find him.

But I hope they both live on for a long while... I love them together!

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by PapSett View Post
    Tough call. I keep going back to the picture Glenn took of Maggie while she slept, I think it will be a key.

If Maggie dies first he will have that tattered picture to keep pushing him. If HE dies first, I think he will die with that picture in his hand when they find him.

But I hope they both live on for a long while... I love them together!
    The picture served it's use already so it probably doesn't mean much for future seasons

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast