How much time has passed?

This is a discussion on How much time has passed? within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Like how much time passed in season 1, season 2, and in both seasons combined?..."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

How much time has passed?

Like how much time passed in season 1, season 2, and in both seasons combined?

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Few months. I thought in our time not series. lol, silly me.
    Last edited by ForceReaper; 03-21-2012 at 02:15 AM.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Since Rick left the hospital, I'd say 2-4 months to be most accurate guess. They will stay at the prison for at least 10 months I'm sure.

If I'm not mistaking ZA started in the summer probably around July/August with Rick waking up late August/early September and now its getting close to winter probably like November...again this is just a guess

Kills
    Robert Kirkman confirmed on the last episode of Talking Dead that the time period since the beginning of the ZA has been 4 months.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I posted a related topic to this. How much time has passed since Sophia came out of the barn? I have this funny feeling it's only been like a week or two. If so then from the characters' point of view they have lost three group members in a very narrow time period (Dale and Shane on consecutive days) and then lost the farm and two of Hershel's kids. Brutal.

What about Lori picking Carl up from school. Couldn't have started in the summer. Maybe at the end of August or beginning of September?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelleyr89 View Post
    What about Lori picking Carl up from school. Couldn't have started in the summer. Maybe at the end of August or beginning of September?
    We dont really know how long Rick was actually in a coma for. Could have started at the end of the year and then been in a coma a few months before the ZA breakout

Is it possible that Rick got shot maybe in May, was in a coma for a few months -- ZA starts, he wakes up August and now in the timeline it's maybe End November/Early December?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelleyr89 View Post
    Some school districts break for summer late in June. So it's feasible that Rick got shot in June and woke from the coma in July or August. This could place the farm escape about late September, which would not yet require jackets.

I was wondering about the timeline as well. In terms of group dynamics, it takes about six - eight weeks for people to fall into collaborative roles.

This motley crew would take longer to reach the point of group harmony because they lost a few members to walkers and the friction that the Rick-Lori-Shane triangle.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast