Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

My predictions for the second half of season 4

This is a discussion on My predictions for the second half of season 4 within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Originally Posted by Sadie Dixon lololol I read that one. I don't understand why they made her fat in the ..."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie Dixon View Post
    lololol I read that one. I don't understand why they made her fat in the book and skinny in the show xD

Well, they wanted it to be believable that she'd hook up with Alisha. :P :P. I like the changes from the comic to the show. Like why the heck is Bob black?? And Allen went from a scruffy lumberjack type character to a blonde version of Leonard from The Big Bang Theory. I guess these alterations keep us on our toes. :)

Kills
    Rick and Carl will eventually meet up with Michonne and Lilly (both would've bumped into each other shortly after leaving the prison grounds), and then by at least the twelfth episode they reunite with most of the rest of the groups (Tyreese/Carol/kids, Daryl/Beth, Maggie/Sasha/Bob). They meet up with Davi Jay's character "Tony" (a replacement for Father Gabriel) and take refuge in his church for a little while, and during this time Lizzie murders Mika (and is later put down by Carol). When back out onto the road, they meet Andrew J West's character "Gareth" who guides them to Alexandria/Terminus.

Glenn, Tara, and the redshirts stay isolated, and meet up with Abe's crew.

Since the show will explore ''strange couples'' as they'd like to call, it would be interesting to see Tyreese meet up with Carol. But also I see that The Hunters could find Tyreese or Glenn's group as a vulnerable victims. Rick, Carl and Michonne might found Abraham's group at some point before they all meet up in the end but I don't know how they are going to find Morgan. Comic book material for that part has been used in S3, but I still think that Rick will find Morgan. The rest will find each other eventually, might meet up at the Sanctuary.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think
    Rick n Carl meet up w/Morgan
    Tyresse n kids meet up/Carol
    Bobs past is revealed (i personally think bob was at one time part of the hunters)also bob and Sasha hook up.
    Glenn & bus ppl drive into a hurd lot of them die except for glenn n jeannete. They meet up with Tara and lilly. Then later Abrahams group.
    Mika is revealed to be psycho and killed Molly.the group cant decide wether to put her down or not Carol is against it, lizzy ends up putting down her sister.
    Daryl and Beth are victims of the hunters.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie Dixon View Post
    lololol I read that one. I don't understand why they made her fat in the book and skinny in the show xD
    same reason they made bob stookey an old white guy in the book and a black guy in the show. Because they can

[/QUOTE]

Kills
    Horrible stuff will happen to everyone. The level of horrible will vary from character to character.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I think Rick and Carl will run into Morgan at the end of EP9. Michonne will be in the same town. Which is where they run into Abe and friends.
    Ty and kids will meet up with Carol (spoiler pics showed this).
    I still think Lizzie will kill either Luke/Molly or her sister. Carol will have to kill her, to stop her. Throwing Carol into despair and ending her life later on.
    Maggie and group runs into them and they go to the church, where father Gabriel and Gareth is. Bob or Sasha will be "hunter food".
    Glen and Tara will be on their own for a while.
    Daryl and Beth run into Chuck and gang. (spoiler pics). They or just Daryl, meet up with Rick and gang before season end. Where I think Judith dies and bites someone. Maybe thats where Beth dies.
    I dont think we will see Lilly anymore.
    And as for Sam. If we are to see him again. I hope it's a webisode.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie61 View Post
    I think Rick and Carl will run into Morgan at the end of EP9. Michonne will be in the same town. Which is where they run into Abe and friends.
    Ty and kids will meet up with Carol (spoiler pics showed this).
    I still think Lizzie will kill either Luke/Molly or her sister. Carol will have to kill her, to stop her. Throwing Carol into despair and ending her life later on.
    Maggie and group runs into them and they go to the church, where father Gabriel and Gareth is. Bob or Sasha will be "hunter food".
    Glen and Tara will be on their own for a while.
    Daryl and Beth run into Chuck and gang. (spoiler pics). They or just Daryl, meet up with Rick and gang before season end. Where I think Judith dies and bites someone. Maybe thats where Beth dies.
    I dont think we will see Lilly anymore.
    And as for Sam. If we are to see him again. I hope it's a webisode.
    who is Chuck?

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Chuck from Telltale's TWD video game.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_(Video_Game)

And, no, I do not think he will appear in the TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Mine:

Abraham & co - Glenn / Tara
    Carol - Tyreese and the Psycho Children
    Lilly - Probably not gonna see her again, if we do i'll be suprised
    Sam - No, just no.
    The Hunters - If at all this season, Daryl or Tyreese will fall victim
    Morgan - Rick
    That's exactly what I think! :)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast