Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Shower curtains

This is a discussion on Shower curtains within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Why don't they put up shower curtains around the fence? If the zombies can't see them, they'll go away...."

Shower curtains

Why don't they put up shower curtains around the fence? If the zombies can't see them, they'll go away.

That would be a lot of work, a lot of resources to scavenge, plus it won't stop the noise.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    They don't even have shower curtains for their showers.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    The walkers would still be able to see and smell them.

We all got our jobs to do
    Kills
    Good idea. You can use any sort of curtains though. One area with houses should be enough to blind the fences.

Kills
    Only thing I would say would be more realistic is putting up those sharpened tree lumber around the fences like they did infront of the gates. But that would take even more shit ton more work.

The walkers rely on more than just sight to dectect humans. By putting up curtains you might take away the biters ability to uncover your location, but it doesnt mask the smell or noise the survivors put out. Hanging them up would take a lot of work and could easily result in a death also. Not really worth it IMO

The walkers rely on more than just sight to dectect humans. By putting up curtains you might take away the biters ability to uncover your location, but it doesnt mask the smell or noise the survivors put out.
    Exactly. Remember Woodbury? The entire town was hidden from the walkers with the barriers the people had put up, but they still had to post guards to kill the walkers that showed up on the other side of the barrier. Noise attracts them. Scent attracts them. Visual stimulus attracts them as well, but take that away and they can still find you.