The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Turns Out Beth is Already At Terminus.

This is a discussion on Turns Out Beth is Already At Terminus. within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "This is what we'll be saying if she does turn out to already be at Terminus. And it seems likely ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

Turns Out Beth is Already At Terminus.

This is what we'll be saying if she does turn out to already be at Terminus. And it seems likely to me that this will be the case, as it would be difficult to resolve her situation otherwise without the use of a major coincidence: [someone from Ricks' group happening to just come across the place they have her]. It seems that the only believable way to resolve the kidnapping arc is to have the kidnappers be at Terminus, OR have Beth escape them and also start heading to Terminus.

We'll see......;)

Quote Originally Posted by Neuropyramidal View Post
    This is what we'll be saying if she does turn out to already be at Terminus. And it seems likely to me that this will be the case, as it would be difficult to resolve her situation otherwise without the use of a major coincidence: [someone from Ricks' group happening to just come across the place they have her]. It seems that the only believable way to resolve the kidnapping arc is to have the kidnappers be at Terminus, OR have Beth escape them and also start heading to Terminus.

We'll see......;)
    Daryl saw the back of the car pulling away as she was taken

Thus him seeing that car parked or abandoned somewhere while out looking for her would not be "major" coincidence. Perhaps the car leads him directly to her, or perhaps it reveals clues to whoever took her and or where they might be.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveone4 View Post
    Daryl saw the back of the car pulling away as she was taken

Thus him seeing that car parked or abandoned somewhere while out looking for her would not be "major" coincidence. Perhaps the car leads him directly to her, or perhaps it reveals clues to whoever took her and or where they might be.
    That's possibly how it will get resolved, but coming across that car parked randomly would still be quite a coincidence.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    It was said that we won't get a quick resolution to this plot line. It's possible we will not see Beth again until next season. Maybe not too likely, but not completely out of the question.

Merle was gone for a while before showing back up. Maybe they will leave some stuff and thangs hanging to be resolved next season.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by JEA13 View Post
    Merle was gone for a while before showing back up. Maybe they will leave some stuff and thangs hanging to be resolved next season.
    I doubt they'll leave it hanging that long though; I think she gets paid whether she's in an episode or not. Michael Rooker wasn't. Her situation is pretty the much the same as Melissa McBride's.

I hope they don't do Beth like Sophia, Have everyone looking for her for half a season and they find her in a herd of walkers

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingDad View Post
    I hope they don't do Beth like Sophia, Have everyone looking for her for half a season and they find her in a herd of walkers
    Oh no! I hadn't thought of that.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Well Emily Kinney does have a new album coming out tomorrow I believe.

She might need time to tour and promote it now that's she's more well known cause of the show.

I hope it doesn't mean she's gone from the show.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by TexinOhio View Post
    Well Emily Kinney does have a new album coming out tomorrow I believe.

She might need time to tour and promote it now that's she's more well known cause of the show.

I hope it doesn't mean she's gone from the show.
    Spoiler!