The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

The Walking Dead Attraction at Universal Studios

This is a discussion on The Walking Dead Attraction at Universal Studios within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "This October, Universal Studios theme parks in California and Florida will feature a Walking Dead attraction for their Halloween Horror ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

The Walking Dead Attraction at Universal Studios

This October, Universal Studios theme parks in California and Florida will feature a Walking Dead attraction for their Halloween Horror Nights. In the "Haunted House" attraction, guests will be able to walk through many of the same walker-infested sets from the first two seasons of the show.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/171865-the-walking-dead-head-to-universals-halloween-horror-nights-

"With 'The Walking Dead,' we want to make fans of the series feel like they are literally walking in the footsteps of the show’s characters, experiencing all of the horrific events from the series just as they experienced them," said John Murdy, Creative Director at Universal Studios Hollywood. "The goal is to make guests of Halloween Horror Nights feel like they are trapped in the world of 'The Walking Dead,' using all of the attention to detail and movie-quality production values that Halloween Horror Nights has become famous for. You're no longer sitting on a couch, watching a show… you're living it!"
    Last edited by Bassman; 07-18-2012 at 02:00 PM.

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    That is freaking AWESOME!!!! Man I so wish I could go!!

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Glad I looked before posting a thread on this.

My wife and I were married on October 10th. We are seriously considering going down for our anniversary. That would be frigging sweet!

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I am so going there. How totally awesome!

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Gah? Yeeeeeaaarrrrrghhhh. Gar. Rrrraaaaaaeeegguh? Arrchrashion goo say? Gaaaaaaaah. I gar zummbai. You gar hughman. I ate hughman. I ate hughman at Teh Walken Ded Amushment Pak in Uctobar. Meetchoo dare. Gobb. Reeayych. Rrruuuggg. Huntad horse in Calfornua or Flo Rida. Meetchoo tear!
    Last edited by Negan; 07-18-2012 at 04:35 PM.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Since they said they are bringing stuff from the first and second season, what's so scary at Hershel's farm?

Pocket Ninja
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Oh mannnn, you guys always get the cool stuff!! Hmpf!!!

Pocket Ninja
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    LOL @ Feminem! :-p

Quote Originally Posted by GreekSalads View Post
    Since they said they are bringing stuff from the first and second season, what's so scary at Hershel's farm?
    Probably the barn.

Speaking of zombie attractions...

For those of you not familiar with Detroit, Michigan, USA;
    It's pretty damn destitute. It is almost a complete ghost[town]city.

Amusement park owners were talking about plans to turn the city into a zombie-themed amusement park. To make it seem as realistic as possible, patrons are free to take refuge in actual abandoned houses and buildings, run in the streets while being chased by, well zombies of course.

Detroit isn't too keen on the idea, as they feel it would be exploitation of its poverty.

If this actually becomes a reality, then zombie attractions will be much more accessible to other states. Along with the Universal ones, this one would mean a zombie themed attraction in western, mid-western, and eastern locations. Hooray!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast