Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

TWD Ratings

This is a discussion on TWD Ratings within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Last Night's premiere of season three set an all new milestone for The Walking Dead. Here are some numbers... Season ..."

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

TWD Ratings

Last Night's premiere of season three set an all new milestone for The Walking Dead. Here are some numbers...

Season One Premiere: 5.3 Million Viewers
    Season One Finale: 6 Million Viers

Season Two Premiere: 7.3 Million Viewers
    Season Two Finale: 9 Million Viewers

Season Three Premiere: 11 Million Viewers
    Season Three Finale: 12.4 Million

Season Four Premiere: A record-breaking 16.1 Million Viewrs
    Season Four Finale: 15.7 Million Viewers

Soooo......no end of TWD in sight, huh? I'll update the thread with numbers for the coming episodes. I'm curious to see if the trend continues.
    Last edited by Bassman; 04-01-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Kills
    I just saw that on Twitter, both Mazzara and Reedus tweeted it. That's quite staggering, as long as this continues to be the case the show may actually catch up to the comics at some point in the future. Can you imagine 10 seasons of TWD? Hahaha, that would be amazing.

Kills
    Ten seasons of TWD would kick-ass!

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by 2gun View Post
    This show is sure to spin off like STargate did , look for a teen TWD and slightly a slightly more grungy TWD
    Wont happen.

Kills
    Those are very encouraging numbers I say!

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    That is awesome. Nice to see the numbers increased.

Quote Originally Posted by RicksRightHand View Post
    I just saw that on Twitter, both Mazzara and Reedus tweeted it. That's quite staggering, as long as this continues to be the case the show may actually catch up to the comics at some point in the future. Can you imagine 10 seasons of TWD? Hahaha, that would be amazing.
    I can EASILY imagine it. Many series now a days are up to that amount. Grey's Anatomy, for instance, is on season 9 & they are already signed on for a 10th season. Supernatural is on season 8 & signed on for 2 more seasons. Look at Law & Order (20 seasons), The Simpsons (24 seasons), All the CSI shows around from 10-12 seasons, Friends was 11 seasons, Married With Children, Fraiser, Cheers, M*A*S*H, 7th Heaven, Hawaii 5-O, NYPD Blue, & many other are all 12 seasons. Plus, many popular shows out now that started around the time of Grey's Anatomy will be going into their 10th season next year. Basically, my point is this: now a days, its very normal for tv shows to continue alot longer than the 5-7 seasons the most shows used to be.

Plus, the whole point of The Walking Dead as a comic books series, & now television series is to see how continued life in the ZA would be like. People watch all these zombie movies & always end up feeling unsatisfied bc they want to know what happens next, its never enough (unless they all die). So, I think this show will continue for as long as the ratings are there, & the actors want to do it. & why would the actors say no if the they are making that much loot & people are absolutely loving the show. I mean who wouldnt want to be a part of the best show on television? Plus, its not like its going to go dull by any means. There are a million different situations & scenerios for them to come across that will keep the veiwers glued. Of course, eventually it will come to an end, but that doesnt have to be for a long, long time :)

**** yes! This show deserves all of the success that it is getting.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Sweet. I love seeing high numbers for this show. Hells Yes!!

I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    They broke the record for a tv series. They did it without 16 million dish customers, yes 16 million according to tv by the numbers.com, That is just amazing!

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast