The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

How will the walking dead end?

This is a discussion on How will the walking dead end? within the The Walking Dead Television Series forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "If the walking dead ever stops (and it will) how do you think it will end? Do you think the ..."

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

How will the walking dead end?

If the walking dead ever stops (and it will) how do you think it will end? Do you think the series ends with the death of Rick, or that everyone dies? or that they have found a cure (happy ending). ?

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieBelgium View Post
    If the walking dead ever stops (and it will) how do you think it will end? Do you think the series ends with the death of Rick, or that everyone dies? or that they have found a cure (happy ending). ?
    I think Bob Newhart will wake up next to Susanne Pleshette and tell her about the strange dream he had.

Or Carl will wake up and say 'Man, what a weird dream. I gotta stop eating candy before bed'.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Or Carl will wake up and say 'Man, what a weird dream. I gotta stop eating candy before bed'.
    Hahahaha..!or Carl wakes up from a coma and thinks 'wow I had the weirdest dream ever' and discovers that he is alone in the hospital ...

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieBelgium View Post
    Hahahaha..!or Carl wakes up from a coma and thinks 'wow I had the weirdest dream ever' and discovers that he is alone in the hospital ...
    Or, a Gorilla makes up from a nightmare and says to his wife "omg, can you image a world where humans are actually superior to us...wow"

"It was all just a dream" would probably be the worst possible ending. Even worse than finding a cure for zombie virus. But, I'm 99% sure neither scenario will happen. The show will probably have kind of a happy ending but with some casualties (Rick). I guess some survivors from the original Atlanta group with some other people will finally find a safe haven, and by that I mean they will establish a completely secured community where walkers can't get them and where there are not so many walkers, they could have a farm so that food wouldn't be an issue, running water... Also, there would be no other hostile communities, maybe a few friendly ones. As for the comic book, I think it will end on a very dark note.

It'll end with Rick waking up from a coma, and every one of the survivors that were in his dream are people from the hospital he was in.
    JK. Who knows how it'll end..

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll View Post
    It'll end with Rick waking up from a coma, and every one of the survivors that were in his dream are people from the hospital he was in.
    JK. Who knows how it'll end..
    Yeah, but I actually don't want it to end.. :-(

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Carl and Beth (or some other young chick) will bet he last two alive from our group and on their own. We'll see them walking off looking very warrior like and tired. We'll have some indication they might live (like a hopeful sunrise, lol) but we'll also see some super herd of walkers somewhere so we won't know for sure how they will end up.

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktatorship09 View Post
    The people to last to the end will be Rick, Carl and Michone
    Rick will die.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast