Beth and Daryl Romance for Sure.

This is a discussion on Beth and Daryl Romance for Sure. within the The Walking Dead TV Characters forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "lol Daryl's too ugly for Beth.. well Carol is too butt ugly for Daryl. I'm guessing that in a ZA, ..."

Page 12 of 602 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast
    σκότος
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    lol Daryl's too ugly for Beth.. well Carol is too butt ugly for Daryl. I'm guessing that in a ZA, if someone's got an itch to scratch, looks might not factor in as much as it supposedly does now.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I am so squicked by Daryl/Beth. Ugh. It feels so wrong to me.

Don't worry it is never going to happen.
    Daryl is the cash cow of the show AMC is not going to let Daryl to be see as a pervert are in a negative light.

Beth with be with college kid Zack.

Kills
    I just can't see a Beth/Daryl romance at all.

There has been no build up to this in anyway, they have barely even interacted with each other in previous seasons.

It seems like folks have taken a split second clip from the trailer of Beth (possibly) hugging Daryl, or just standing close to him, and gone crazy with the speculation over it.

It is true that Beth's AMC character profile mentions her being 'ready to let love find its way to her', but I won't believe it's in the form of Daryl, until I see it with my own eyes!

There has been mention of the new character Zack, as a potential boyfriend for Beth, and he would seem a more likely candidate. But if so, I don't expect their romance to last long, because the actor only seems to have been involved with filming on The Walking Dead for a couple of months at most. Robert Kirkman himself, said that Zack wasn't a major new character, but that he was in a relationship with someone at the prison, as a way to get to know him fast. He's probably only in 2, maybe 3 episodes, given the amount of time he was on set.

I will say though, that the wording of Beth's character profile, in regards to whether she is 'emotionally ready' for love, does imply a more serious (longer lasting) relationship. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, I really hope it isn't Daryl though, because the fangirls will probably be mean to Emily.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Callysta View Post
    lol Daryl's too ugly for Beth.. well Carol is too butt ugly for Daryl. I'm guessing that in a ZA, if someone's got an itch to scratch, looks might not factor in as much as it supposedly does now.
    I don't agree at all about Carol, I think she's very pretty. But your comment did make me think of the old saying; You don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    You did not just

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Mouse View Post
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see, I really hope it isn't Daryl though, because the fangirls will probably be mean to Emily.
    There was already an incident where Daryl-ites pushed Emily aside just to get Norman's autograph and asked her "Who are you?" as an added slap in the face. If Daryl and Beth get together, then it could get even uglier for Emily off-set.

Kills
    C'mon, Beth ain't that gorgeous either, she is cute, but nothing spectacular.

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmansHooker View Post
    You did not just
    This guy is so funny, it's my new go to pic

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Davis View Post
    This guy is so funny, it's my new go to pic
    He's so happy because he just spotted Andrew Lincoln on the far side of the room.