Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Gareth

This is a discussion on Gareth within the The Walking Dead TV Characters forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Discuss about Gareth here! He will be introduced in episode 16 "A" and many speculate him to be the hunters ..."

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Gareth

Discuss about Gareth here! He will be introduced in episode 16 "A" and many speculate him to be the hunters leader.

I'm excited for Gareth, I'm not really sure if he will be the leader of the hunters though. Kirkman said that the season would end on a happy note so I think he might actually be based off of Eric or Father Gabriel.

All I can think of every time Gareth is brought up is 'Chareth Cutestory.'
    Maybe he'll be a maritime lawyer.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I would guess a mix of Aaron and Jesus.

I'm thinking he'll be a mix of either:

Chris and Gabriel
    Aaron and Gabriel
    or
    Jesus and Gabriel

I really hope not the later. I'd prefer Jesus to be his own character and not a remix. But I think the first two are more likely, so I'm not worried about that.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Something2Fear View Post
    I'm thinking he'll be a mix of either:

Chris and Gabriel
    Aaron and Gabriel
    or
    Jesus and Gabriel

I really hope not the later. I'd prefer Jesus to be his own character and not a remix. But I think the first two are more likely, so I'm not worried about that.
    Any of these is possible. Or, he could just be a single character, such as Gabriel or Chris or Aaron. But I doubt it would be Jesus yet. We just got Abraham. No matter who he is, the one thing I'm confidant about is that his name won't really be Gareth. That's just a code name that's been used to keep us from figuring out who he is.

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOnion View Post
    Any of these is possible. Or, he could just be a single character, such as Gabriel or Chris or Aaron. But I doubt it would be Jesus yet. We just got Abraham. No matter who he is, the one thing I'm confidant about is that his name won't really be Gareth. That's just a code name that's been used to keep us from figuring out who he is.
    nah, they announced his name as Gareth in all the press releases, like they did with Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene. When Alanna Masterson was cast, they didn't say who she was playing, to keep it secret. They would've done the same with him

"West will play a character named Gareth, who isn't found in "The Walking Dead" comics. It's being reported that he'll be a "remix" of an "unidentified character from the series," and that he is a "big presence" and plays an "important character" in the show."

Kills
    I don't see him as being Gabriel then, Aaron seems most likely imo.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Davis View Post
    nah, they announced his name as Gareth in all the press releases, like they did with Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene. When Alanna Masterson was cast, they didn't say who she was playing, to keep it secret. They would've done the same with him

"West will play a character named Gareth, who isn't found in "The Walking Dead" comics. It's being reported that he'll be a "remix" of an "unidentified character from the series," and that he is a "big presence" and plays an "important character" in the show."
    Oh. Then I hereby retract my previous post. We shall call him Gareth.

I like the name Gareth

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast