The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Judith in season 4

This is a discussion on Judith in season 4 within the The Walking Dead TV Characters forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "My question is do the writers have the balls to actually "off" I baby in the television series? I say ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills

Judith in season 4

My question is do the writers have the balls to actually "off" I baby in the television series? I say no so the baby will survive and eventually be the most cold blooded ruler of the post apocalyptic world. Thoughts?

We all got our jobs to do
    Kills
    I'm allreading fealing tears by the imagination they will kill of Judith...Lol. Or they have the balls to write it? yes I think so. I couldn't think of any reason why they haven't. But I wonder how they will do it. Maybe they will do the same scene like in the comics, but with Beth and they both die during a shoot out. Unfortunate we have to wait. A lot of crazy shit allready happened. And AMC allows almost everything, just like Guts and the episode where Rick and Darryl cut a Walker open. So if they want a death Judy, they'll get one :(

Kills
    judith wiLL probabLy die during the series but i can't guess the time.

We all got our jobs to do
    Kills
    But if it happened, I think it will happen off screen. Maybe she's allready death when season 4 started, and it happened in the gap between 3 and 4.

I agree it won't be shown on screen, but such a big event won't be skipped over with no hype. I think it will be an attack on the compound and whoever is caring for Judith at the time will die along with her. The 2 obvious candidates are Beth and Carol since they take care of her the most.

In my opinion as long as a woman like Carol or Beth is around, she'll live. They may sacrifice her for the Governor arc but I won't mind if she survives longer.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    My thoughts are that Judith will stay alive until they have to leave the prison, because on the road she'll just become a great danger for the group. But the governor story arc isn't finished yet, so I don't know if the gov will be inhumane enough to kill a baby in some way? The show is full of surprises and I don't know if they will let her die off screen because the audience wants it to be like that...

Either way, Carol and Beth will be more important this season and there are now many women of Woodbury who could care for Judith. Maybe they can't protect the baby like Beth or Carol can...

σκότος
    I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaOverrun View Post
    But if it happened, I think it will happen off screen. Maybe she's allready death when season 4 started, and it happened in the gap between 3 and 4.
    I agree. Put simply, anything doesn't go. I couldn't stand watching a child die. I know I'm not the only one. If they do it, it will likely be off screen.

Kills
    It's almost a guarantee that she will die this season but who knows how.

I don't only think she will die, I think she should. Not because I hate babies and have a psychotic desire to see them dead, but because of how it will move the show forward and affect the characters.

Comic spoilers follow

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast