Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Norman says against having Carol/Darly hook up?

This is a discussion on Norman says against having Carol/Darly hook up? within the The Walking Dead TV Characters forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Daryl saved Carol during the zombie attack on the farm in true superhero style, sweeping her away on his chopper. ..."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Norman says against having Carol/Darly hook up?

Daryl saved Carol during the zombie attack on the farm in true superhero style, sweeping her away on his chopper. Will love finally bloom?

Not if Norman Reedus can help it! The fan fave who plays Daryl hopes things stay platonic, though he adores working with Melissa McBride. "I've fought against having Carol and Daryl hook up because there's already too many of us doing it on this show," says Reedus. "It's more interesting to see these two damaged people gravitating to each other, needing each other's friendship. But I gotta admit it would be hysterical watching Daryl put on a bunch of deodorant before he goes in for his first kiss."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-Dead-Burning-1045210.aspx

(gasp): Was he trying to against it? Did he say there's too many getting it on in the show? He said he don't want any romantic between Carol and Daryl? His first kiss? Daryl has never kissed anyone before? Never had sex? He just has a friendship with Carol, not romantic? Daryl doesn't need anyone? He prefers to be a single man? Is it Norman's idea? Damn, Caryl needs to totally happen. We need to change Norman's mind. I'm not a big fan of Norman.

I ship Carol and Daryl. I will be afraid if Daryl rejects Carol, and then she will feed herself to walkers or kill herself in Season 3. Maybe it just happens.

Ladies and Gentlemen... If you ship Caryl and Carol fans, please post this. If you don't like Carol, please don't follow/say things about Caryl ship and Carol fans. I don't want anyone to mess my thread. No Daryl fans, okay? Thank you.
    Last edited by Sophia/MadisonFan1; 03-24-2012 at 10:05 AM.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Wow, your thoughts are all over the place. I would find it amusing to see Daryl kiss or bump uglies with Carol. Just because they seem to be pulling closer together. Norman is a very interesting character and if I was in the same situation(ZA) then I'd definitely be a Daryl. I'd live alone and typically use my Crossbow. I do indeed hunt with *normally, a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. dole View Post
    Wow, your thoughts are all over the place. I would find it amusing to see Daryl kiss or bump uglies with Carol. Just because they seem to be pulling closer together. Norman is a very interesting character and if I was in the same situation(ZA) then I'd definitely be a Daryl. I'd live alone and typically use my Crossbow. I do indeed hunt with *normally, a bow.
    You there again. Stop calling "...uglies with Carol." That's not funny. You are not the most welcome again. LEAVE US BE! Go another posts.

Kills
    Thus spake the Reedus.

Kills
    I'm not calling Carol ugly. It's a figure of speech for having sex. I already said previously that I have absolutely no problem with Carol.. I just find her a boring character.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt. dole View Post
    I'm not calling Carol ugly. It's a figure of speech for having sex. I already said previously that I have absolutely no problem with Carol.. I just find her a boring character.

LMAO.......you kill me Sgt. Dole!! Clearly some are not privy to American slang!!!

And last I checked, this was a public forum and I don't think telling people to not post if they are Daryl fans is quite silly!!! All of us are entitled to say what we'd like here!!

http://www.wordnik.com/words/bump uglies

Last edited by HockeyMomChris; 03-24-2012 at 11:40 AM.

I'm starting to wonder if we don't have some walkers posting? :-)

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLive View Post

ROFL.....I think I am with you on that!!

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLive View Post
    Haha :)

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I actually prefer Daryl on his own. However I'm glad he cares for Carol and the rest of the group.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast