Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

Rick Grimes Clothing

This is a discussion on Rick Grimes Clothing within the The Walking Dead TV Characters forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Hello Guys I hope this is the right category. What kind of black Jeans does Rick Grimes wear in Season ..."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rick Grimes Clothing

Hello Guys

I hope this is the right category.

What kind of black Jeans does Rick Grimes wear in Season 2.
    Where can I buy them ?

Have anybody a Idea ?

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I couldn't tell you, but I find myself wondering why he still carries his police radio on his belt, lol. Why Rick? Kinda uncomfortable, and no ones calling.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    It's the radio he uses to try to reach Morgan every so often.

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I thought we were going to be talking about Rick's clothing in the show. That shirt he's been wearing lately looks so good on him......

I also couldn't tell you and I don't really know what pants you're talking about.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalWreckage View Post
    I thought we were going to be talking about Rick's clothing in the show. That shirt he's been wearing lately looks so good on him......

I also couldn't tell you and I don't really know what pants you're talking about.
    I noticed that too how good Rick looks in that shirt. Add to that those black jeans he is wearing. Smokin' hot. Faint and pass out.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman'sRevenge View Post
    I noticed that too how good Rick looks in that shirt. Add to that those black jeans he is wearing. Smokin' hot. Faint and pass out.
    So totally agree. It used to be that the clothes the characters or actors were wearing were obvious like Levis or whatever but the t.v elite changed that and blocked labels and anything showing the clothing line.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Not sure about the jeans, but in THIS ARTICLE, costume designer Eulyn Womble says that Rick has a "signature" fitted shirt. I'm assuming signature means it was made specifically for him and can't be purchased? I don't know much about these things...

After having Rick (Andrew Lincoln) ceremoniously put his sheriff's shirt away in Season 2, Womble decided his look should convey "wisdom" and that there is further development to come. "We went for a very fitted look on him," she says. "I can't reveal too much, but he does have a signature jacket," which she predicted will be as identifiable with him as the sheriff's shirt.
    I also found what kind of watch he wears, but no luck on the pants.

I heard the actor that plays Rick speak about the show and to hear him speak with that incredible british (australian??) accent knocked my socks off!!!...

omg he is SO yummy!!!! Him and Darryl.... almost too much for one woman to cope with.... course I'd love to die tryin!!!

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    I heard the actor that plays Rick speak about the show and to hear him speak with that incredible british (australian??) accent knocked my socks off!!!...

omg he is SO yummy!!!! Him and Darryl.... almost too much for one woman to cope with.... course I'd love to die tryin!!!
    Andrew Lincoln does have a sexy British accent. Of Course his Rick Grimes southern accent is equally as sexy. He could read a phone book and just go wow. Rick is so yummy and Daryl is so sexy as hell.Both on the same show loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duzy View Post
    It's the radio he uses to try to reach Morgan every so often.
    Maybe more than just Morgan has a radio, someone could track all of Rick's movements.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast