The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

Why is Rick so mad at Lori

This is a discussion on Why is Rick so mad at Lori within the The Walking Dead TV Characters forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "What happened between the end of season 2 and the start of season 3 between Rick and Lori he seems ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Why is Rick so mad at Lori

What happened between the end of season 2 and the start of season 3 between Rick and Lori he seems to practically hate her guts now anyone have any ideas?

I feel like it might be because the baby came much to early for her to be Ricks? What are your thoughts

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Nothing really happened between them between Season Two and Three(that we know of). Rick's resentment of Lori is because of everything that happened in Season Two. His plan was to find a secure location for Lori, Carl, and the baby, then he would try to work on their relationship. Survival was his primary concern. No time for relationship issues.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Everyone but Bassman and WalkerBane hates Lori. Why should Rick be different.
    Last edited by Machete; 01-15-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Everyone hates Lori. Why should Rick be different.

I know i'm in the minority with this opinion, but i've never really hated Lori the way most people do. Sure, she's made some bad decisions, but all of these characters have. In the end I don't think she's all THAT bad.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post

I know i'm in the minority with this opinion, but i've never really hated Lori the way most people do. Sure, she's made some bad decisions, but all of these characters have. In the end I don't think she's all THAT bad.
    Fair enough, I have edited the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    Nothing really happened between them between Season Two and Three(that we know of). Rick's resentment of Lori is because of everything that happened in Season Two. His plan was to find a secure location for Lori, Carl, and the baby, then he would try to work on their relationship. Survival was his primary concern. No time for relationship issues.
    I dont understand resentment twards anything she did, i actually liked Lori as she was very submissive to Rick (as a good wife should be) and seemed to back him up on everything, sure she banged shane but she thought Rick was dead along with everyone else she knew, isnt the cliche to "**** the pain away" and once rick was back she was fully faithful to him, even when she told Rick, he seemed to have the same take on it i do that she had a moment of weakness in a very excusable time so he seemed to me to parden her affair, she wanted Shane dead (maybe for somewhat selfish reasons) but shane was a ****in wack job and he really left no choice for Rick, his actions in having to "kill my best friend for you people" as Rick put it was in no way shape or form Loris fault, the only bad decision i feel she ever made was actually going through with having a baby knowing what kind of world they were living in (i mean really what did she think the odds of having a healthy baby and it surviving to childhood let alone adulthood) i mean i cant immagine the stress of having a pregnant wife to care for during the ZA, but me i see nothing wrong with Lori as a wife to Rick i dont understand what she has done wrong, its just the vibe between them at the end of season 2 is totally different then the vibe between them at the start of season 3, it really leads me to believe something happened that we dont know about, probably not but thats just what it leads me to believe

(dons flame retardent gear, gets a comfortable chair and waits for Roman and Angel to reply)

Love you guys!! :)

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Everyone but Bassman hates Lori. Why should Rick be different.
    Yeah, me neither. Never particularly hated her, sure she made some bad decisions but ain't we all?

I'm a Gal I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    (dons flame retardent gear, gets a comfortable chair and waits for Roman and Angel to reply)

Love you guys!! :)
    Maggie!!! Sure haven't seen you around here much!! I've missed ya. Glad to see your still around. :)

Kills
    I didn't hated her, but yeah, she made some silly decisions. Unfortunately, things got complicated in time with Rick, Shane and her. IMO she could have been better to Rick because he wanted the best for the group, and especially for her and Carl.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast