Shane & Lori Scene

This is a discussion on Shane & Lori Scene within the Episode 106 - TS-19 forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 1 category. "Gee? I never heard Lori once say after. It was okay Shane for trying force **** me? I forgive you? ..."

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Gee? I never heard Lori once say after. It was okay Shane for trying force **** me? I forgive you? Shane it is okay that she shoved your tongue down my throat and grabbed me between the legs? I forgive you? She didn't want his forced sexually advance. After he left she was crying and sobbing. Not saying comeback Shane and **** me. She went back to her room where Rick returned and she was still crying. Seems to me Lori stayed away from Shane. Just because she didn't say anything didn't mean she thought that it was okay.

And her apology at the very end, did not imply that what Shane did at the CDC was okay. It was an overall acknowledgement of how f'ed up the whole situation had become and that she understood that it was very hard on him. BUT that her decision to stay with her husband had not changed.

So, my comment was not to say that she forgave what happened at the CDD directly. It was more a general comment that just because you forgive someone for their behavior, does not mean that it didn't happen.

Kills
    she told him to stay with the group. and convinced him NOT to leave. told NO ONE about what shane did. went up to shane and THANKED him and APOLOGIZED to him.

i mean she didnt say the direct words "i forgive you" but come on.....look at everything else she did. she forgave him weather you like it or not lol.

again i find it funny how lori's words and opinion matter in one situation......but at the end of the situation her words and opinions dont count for anything according to yall

double standard up in here

Kills
    If she thought she was with an evil rapist and 100% hated shane like yall are saying then why did she INSIST on shane staying 2 days later....then acted like nothing happened. she forgave shane weather you choose to accept it or not. if she thought she was raped than she would have told her husband about it or she would have let shane leave the group. but she WANTED him to stay....

your the one with a double standard. lol you are saying "lori said no is no!" while also saying "no shane should pay he raped her" when lori obviously didnt want shane to pay, didnt think it was a rape, and forgave him 2 days later like nothing happened. totally double standard.....when its rape its all about the victim's say.....but after the fact the victim has no say
    You are splitting hairs my friend. You're trying to excuse what happened by latching onto the fact that technically he did not put his ***** into her vagina, thus he did not rape her. People get a little sloppy by calling all sexual assaults Rape or Attempted Rape. Does it really matter what it is called? The end result is that he tried to force what he wanted onto her and she had to use force to keep him from doing it.

as for two days later... where exactly was that part in the show? Can you find a clip showing where Lori said it's cool, I forgive you for what happened at the CDC?

I never said Shane should "pay" for what he did (at least I think I never did - Ive posted so much to this topic I can't remember anymore). Should Shane have died for that? No I don't think so.

However, it is somewhat hypocritical of Shane to beat the shit out of Ed one moment after he want to hit Carol, but then turn around and sexually assault Lori in his attempt to convince her that she really did want to have sex with him.

I do however, think that it was ultimately poetic justice that shane died at the hands of the husband of the wife he sexually asualted......

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFan946 View Post
    If she thought she was with an evil rapist and 100% hated shane like yall are saying then why did she INSIST on shane staying 2 days later....then acted like nothing happened. she forgave shane weather you choose to accept it or not. if she thought she was raped than she would have told her husband about it or she would have let shane leave the group. but she WANTED him to stay....

Babe we never said Lori was a princess. She's a manipulative BITCH and I HATE her ass... however.... her behavior does not excuse his. It may contribute to it, but does not EXCUSE IT. Pointing out everything that she did that was inconsistant or rude or awful does NOT change what HE did.

And, at that point, she AND shane were still trying to hide their relationship from Rick. So she couldn't really go to him and say Shane attacked me, without the whole sordid mess coming out into the open... so of coruse they BOTH pretended like it never happened, because the alternative was coming clean to Rick.
    Last edited by Maggie; 05-07-2012 at 03:00 PM.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Don't feed the troll. Please people don't let him rile you up.
    Last edited by Zansurai; 05-07-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Kills
    now thats a different story. I'm arguing that shane shouldnt be killed for it. should he pay?

it depends. i think lori punished him enough by treating him like shit for a few days.

the situation is 100% different with ed. Ed did NOTHING for the group. BEAT his wife and molested his OWN daughter MULTIPLE TIMES. showed NO remorse and no sign of changing or stopping this

shane assaulted lori in an emotional episode....while he was drunk....one time. and extremely regretted it and was truly sorry and NEVER attempted it again. plus shane was one of the leaders of the group and has saved countless lives including carl and loris many times. even the night before at the fish fry attack. he was a mad usefull member to the group

the day after the cdc sophia got lost. the day after that carl got shot & when shane came back with the meds she told him to stay. and shane asked her a SECOND TIME in cherokee rose 3 days later to CONFIRM this and she again insisted that he stayed. its clear she forgave him, she didnt use the exact words "i forgive you".....but she did tell him to stay when if she was truly mad she would have told him to leave
    Last edited by ShaneFan946; 05-07-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Zansurai View Post
    Don't feed the troll please peopl I beg of you!
    dude we are having a debate. if you dont want to be a part of it theres the door! dont trip on the way out. stop hijacking this thread

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Last time. And try and understand this. Okay? I suggest you really think carefully before replying. It doesn't matter if this is now or ZA times. Or about laws or lawlessness. I was in the same situation once with an ex who was a LEO. Did the same shit. I didn't say anything because of the end result. Which would have been - my man who is a LEO would have beaten my ex nearly to death or no second thoughts about taking his gun out and shooting where he stands.Do you think I thought it was okay and forgave him? No on both counts. I was protecting my man and didn't want him to get jammed up because of it. Lori was making peace with Shane because he saved her son. And asking him to stay? Do you think at that time she was going to tell Rick that she and Shane ****ed? And why Shane tried to rape her?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast