The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

The walking dead game not loading

This is a discussion on The walking dead game not loading within the The Walking Dead Games forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "I got the game the walking dead, it worked great, until one day i was on my skpye on a ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways

The walking dead game not loading

I got the game the walking dead, it worked great, until one day i was on my skpye on a call and i tryed went on game and it was not working. it said i own the game ( as i do,) and it not a ****ing fake copy like got it off someone, and i click play it says loading the walking dead and then it goes off and the game dont go off. i went on the folders steam-steamapps-common and theres no folder called the walking dead so that means the game is not installed and i tryed uninstalling it and installed it and still dont work! please help me!

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Have you verified the game cache? Right click on the game...then go to properties, then there should be "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" or something like that.

Check here and you might get an answer: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...splay.php?f=25

I downloaded the second episode and cant play it cause it always says "get"

And I get totally ignored on the tell tale game forums.

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I have the same problem, I decided to just take back the PC version of the game and get my money back and went and bought it for the 360.