Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

What's up with Lori getting all pissy with Rick?

This is a discussion on What's up with Lori getting all pissy with Rick? within the Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire forums, part of the The Walking Dead Season 2 category. "What's up with Lori getting all mad at Rick for killing Shane? Did she not instigate all this? She told ..."

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What's up with Lori getting all pissy with Rick?

What's up with Lori getting all mad at Rick for killing Shane? Did she not instigate all this? She told Rick to kill him, and that he served as a danger to the group. When he reveals all of this, she has the audacity to get mad?

I wanted Rick to slap her. Lol

She got all pissy with him because she sucks. Hopefully next season will bring good riddance to Lori.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    She's pissed that Carl killed zombie Shane, that's how I saw it.

Kills
    I have an irrational desire to see her end badly, very badly indeed.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    The minute Rick told her that he killed Shane...even BEFORE mentioning that Carl put Shane down for good...Lori started showing the 'tale-tale' signs of being 'disgusted' that Shane was dead...

Definitely a two-sided little "Ms. Prissy" if you ask me...

One minute she's up in Rick's gums telling him Shane's a danger to the group...but then turns around and cops an attitude the minute her wish becomes a reality!

I'm a Guy Have Read Comics
    Kills
    there was so much foreshadowing of her death it wasn't even funny...All the stuff Hershell says about that his main job is to keep Carl alive now and how the comic plays out...intense stuff!...I kind of think of Shane as being a cool uncle to Carl and when Carl wasted Zombie shane, he won't think twice about wasting walkers again.....I am just curious how him growing up will pan out with the way time goes in the show, if you think about the time they spent from the CDC to tonights episode, it was probably not that much time but in real time, kids grow pretty fast...at some point, they will have an episode that is like months later than the episode before that cause i doubt they will kill him off, without carl, rick wont' really have the drive to be a leader of any sort

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    I really don't understand what they are doing with Lori. She literally pits Shane and Rick against each other and then treats Rick like he's a piece of shit when he defends himself. So the hell what if he knew what Shane was up to. Shane would not have stopped until he'd killed rick. If he hadn't succeeded that day, he'd have tried again and again. And Lori knew this. She's the one that told Rick. Good lord, I really dislike this woman and it seems like every time I even slightly begin to soften that stance, they give her a scene and a few lines and BAM...I just home that really hard, cold look Rick gave her in the end means that just maybe he might be pulling away from her emotionally.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I really don't understand what they are doing with Lori. She literally pits Shane and Rick against each other and then treats Rick like he's a piece of shit when he defends himself. So the hell what if he knew what Shane was up to. Shane would not have stopped until he'd killed rick. If he hadn't succeeded that day, he'd have tried again and again. And Lori knew this. She's the one that told Rick. Good lord, I really dislike this woman and it seems like every time I even slightly begin to soften that stance, they give her a scene and a few lines and BAM...I just home that really hard, cold look Rick gave her in the end means that just maybe he might be pulling away from her emotionally.
    Blame the bad 'writing' and not the actor/character... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRogue View Post
    Blame the bad 'writing' and not the actor/character... ;-)
    Where exactly is the actress herself blamed? Moreover, The character's actions and dialog are written. You know by writers. Writing = what the character does. Hello! McFly!

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard33 View Post
    I have an irrational desire to see her end badly, very badly indeed.
    It's not irrational at all Howard, embrace it! I want her to die and die badly. I don't think I have disliked a character this much on a television show ever. She is such a hypocrite and had a huge double standard and I just cannot stand that about her.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast