Games to Play, Download or Pre-Order Now!

2 rumors on terminus and season 5A

This is a discussion on 2 rumors on terminus and season 5A within the The Walking Dead Spoilers forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Originally Posted by I'dDieFirst This is what I'm interpreting as hopeful. A bunch of awful crap is going to happen, ..."

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I'dDieFirst View Post
    This is what I'm interpreting as hopeful. A bunch of awful crap is going to happen, but then Rick and Judith will be reunited and that's the hopeful thing that happens.
    Somehow you forgot about Beth swooping in on a Unicorn and Smoting the bad guys with those bullet shooting boobies from Austin Powers!

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by EZD View Post
    Somehow you forgot about Beth swooping in on a Unicorn and Smoting the bad guys with those bullet shooting boobies from Austin Powers!
    Don't give that away. Shhhh....

I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Ashcraft View Post
    Sounds feasible that it would be The Hunters' base then.
    I really hope they got some good explanations if this is really the case. I've been really against the hunter terminus theory because this trap would be a horrible gamble for the hunters. Sure having the signs everywhere they would lead some stragglers like the split up prison group into their ambush. But they would also attract all kinds of marauders like Daryl's group and the original Woodbury core who would just come there to kill them all. It is simple to assume the hunters will be a small group like in the comics, a large group of cannibals would not be able to sustain themselves. They are really asking for more trouble than they can deal with with this type of a trap.

Personally I still hope that Terminus either really is a safe-zone or a recently destroyed safe-zone.

The thread discussing this on spoilthedead is now coming up invalid. Maybe they didn't believe the source.
    https://twitter.com/spoilthedead/sta...52415063699456

The thread link is in this tweet.
    Last edited by Roamers; 03-19-2014 at 07:11 PM.

I'm a Guy I Hate Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuff&Thangs View Post
    @legendx66 is going to be excited about this
    I'm just dreaming hunters a this point. When will it end!?

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Haven't Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Davis View Post
    here's how they describe Terminus
    We will see Terminus in episode 15. The last two minutes of the episode we finally see terminus. It seems like a big brick building next to the rail line accompanied by some smaller buildings. There is no indication really about what terminus is so that will be the cliffhanger going into the finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie61 View Post
    Johnnie Walking Dead, posted this as a possible site, for Terminus. Not confirmed yet.

This could be Terminus too.

Quote Originally Posted by SFA View Post
    UGGGG, Garith leading them to Alexandria.
    Garith raping Beth.
    Beth raping my face.

What does this show want from me?????
    The Walking Dead Season 4 is nearing a close and we still haven't met this new guy who's meant to have an important role.
    Back in November, .
    He'll play someone named Gareth, who is not part of The Walking Dead comics/graphic novels. However, sources told THR he'll be "a remix of sorts of an unidentified character from the series." The character will reportedly have a big presence and play an important role. Then again, in early February, showrunner Scott Gimple gave Entertainment Weekly an update on Gareth: "I can say very little. Kind of from the books, kind of not totally from the books. Comic fans would not know him. He was an invention that was inspired for the show."
    So which character will Andrew kinda sorta be remixing?

That building doesn't look all that fortified. I'm guessing it was taken before the scenes were shot.

Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by R.V Walker View Post
    an update on Gareth: "I can say very little. Kind of from the books, kind of not totally from the books. Comic fans would not know him. He was an invention that was inspired for the show." So which character will Andrew kinda sorta be remixing?
    If that's Gareth, i have a very good feeling he'll be one of my new favorite character♫ I can tell he's gonna have lots of fangirls from the moment he came on screen lol♪ It's about time there's actually a pretty decent looking guy in the cast♫ :p

Kills
    I also have an interesting theory♫ I think Gareth might be Beth's permanent love interest if he is the one who kidnapped Beth♪ When Gareth and Beth reunite with Rick and co., Daryl realized he have feelings for Beth, and after some problems and resolutions, Daryl is killed either by Gareth or something else♫ I think the writers are going to kill Daryl and expand Beth's character after Daryl's death♪ They're also going to have Gareth replace Daryl as the new poster boy and cash-cow lol♫

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast