The Walking Dead Forum Facebook
The Walking Dead Forum Twitter
The Walking Dead Google Plus
The Walking Dead Pinterest
The Walking Dead Forum

S4E15 (Us) -- Episode Summary

This is a discussion on S4E15 (Us) -- Episode Summary within the The Walking Dead Spoilers forums, part of the The Walking Dead TV Series category. "Originally Posted by WalkerHill Anissa Matlock could be Mary. You could be right. She's been cast for the last half ..."

Walking Dead Forums Weekly Giveaways
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Stoked on Stooky!
    I'm a Guy I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerHill View Post
    Anissa Matlock could be Mary.
    You could be right. She's been cast for the last half of season 4 and we've still haven't seen her. I've been wondering who she'll be.

*ctrl F - Beth* Nope, nothing? Im out then. Hope the episode is good haha. I dont want spoilers this time.

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    I am hoping that Mary is not part of a malicious group. I mean, Rick and co. have already suffered from TG's assault on the prison, they will inevitably clash with Joe's group, and now they will potentially encounter cannibals? This would be too dark of a depiction on humanity. I have my fingers crossed that they are good people.

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuff&Thangs View Post
    I am hoping that Mary is not part of a malicious group. I mean, Rick and co. have already suffered from TG's assault on the prison, will inevitably clash with Joe's group, and now potentially encounter cannibals? This would be too dark of a depiction on humanity. I have my fingers crossed that they are good people.
    I don't think they will know until next year, but the audience will get a clue at the very end of the episode

I am hoping that Mary is not part of a malicious group. I mean, Rick and co. have already suffered from TG's assault on the prison, they will inevitably clash with Joe's group, and now they will potentially encounter cannibals? This would be too dark of a depiction on humanity. I have my fingers crossed that they are good people.
    I believe Kirkman used the word "Savage" and I bet he knows more than we do!

I'm a Gal I Love Spoilers Have Read Comics
    Kills
    Quote Originally Posted by EZD View Post
    I believe Kirkman used the word "Savage" and I bet he knows more than we do!
    The savage part probably refers to Rick's showdown with Joe's group. In the comics, there was a grizzly encounter between Rick and bandits that attempted to rape Carl.

I'm NOT Robert Kirkman... Tony Davis's Avatar
    Kills
    sounding like those 2 rumors from SpoilingTheDeadFans might be true after all

The savage part probably refers to Rick's showdown with Joe's group. In the comics, there was a grizzly encounter between Rick and bandits that attempted to rape Carl.
    I think he meant that most of the rest of what we get will be Savage?

Off-Topic Asshole
    Kills
    If Beth does wind up eing the big death of the season that we only find out about later next season and if These People do wind up being the hunters, how good of a hint would it be to have the ending just giving us a hint of her fate. Specifically showing Viewers a Piece of something she has in possesion, like her necklace that she has worn every Episode since appearance? Most of you wouldn't have noticed it.

Though i don't think they should go down that road, it might not be best to kill off more main cast this season.

Kills
    Rick best be in almost every scene for the finale... this is getting ridiculous now.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast