Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

164 Cover

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by DragonRacer, Nov 23, 2016.

1. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

February will have both issues 163 and 164. Here is a thread for 164's cover (spoilery):

2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

My guess is that Alexandria doesn't fall. If it were going to fall I don't think they would give such a blatant spoiler away like that on the cover. The title of the issue might just be referring to the Hilltop.

3. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The actual issue description seems to suggest more.

4. Jay Bonansinga

I think we are going to see the Death of Andrea. That is why Magma was introduced, to be Rick's new love interest.

I think the big deaths are going to be Andrea, Lydia, Beta, Earl, Eugene, Magma's whole crew except her, Heath, Dr Carson, and maybe Jesus but I doubt it. I think Eugene is going to tell them about Ohio and Rick, Carl, Sophia, Maggie, Aaron, Negan, Dwight, Laura. Michonne, Dante, Magma, maybe Jesus, the Kindom leader, and a bunch of red shirts are going to go there after getting turned away at Sanctuary. We will hate the Sanctuary as we read it but we will see the massive heard descending on them as our hero's leave.

I kinda figured everything community was going to fall because they don't have a strong fearless leader of many talents like Lily Caul.

Thank You~Jay

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about Magna being his love interest, but I have had the same theory about Andrea :-l

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Remember, you heard it from Neuropyramidal first!! But that was only because I had thrice refried beans.

And also, Eugene leads half the group to Ohio, Rick leads half to Oceanside!! :)

Nah, I doubt it. But I keep putting it out there so I can gloat given the off chance it happens. My guess is, even if ASZ is overrun, most of the group will stay in the general area.

7. lastcat3

Unless the Whisperers win and choose to take over Alexandria there probably isn't any reason why they couldn't clear Alexandria back out. It may take some time but they have a lot more manpower now than they did the first time the community was over run with walkers. You know they didn't bring Oceanside into the comic just to be a haven for the survivors of the TellTale games so we might finally see that community.

Looks like they are setting up the reason they begin to seek the Ohio group out will be due to over crowdedness. Maggie and Eugene would likely be the people that get that group together for the trip to Ohio. Probably taking several Hilltop survivors who want to stay with her and possibly Carl as well.

8. Neuropyramidal

I feel like it would take something else in addition to overcrowding to make them leave the entire area. I'm wondering about the communities getting overrun, combined with the saviors once again becoming hostile. Those two things combined could be enough to do it.

9. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I've said it once, I will say it forever...

Removing interior walls was some seriously shortsighted stuff. They should have left walls up when expanding out to create an "Airlock" system, Segmented the compound and would allow the ability to retreat and secure sections in case of wall failure.

10. Neuropyramidal

Yep, I've been saying the same thing since they arrived at ASZ. Compartmentalization people!! With a gate, just like an exterior gate, on every internal wall. Something that can be closed quickly, and maybe gets closed automatically every night. And the key is to make sure that a sufficient amount of supplies are spread out into each compartment. Each should have its own pantry, infirmary/medications, armory, assess to vehicles, etc.

11. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I believe you and I have had this discussion before... Years ago. I remember we were in total agreement on this point. Really, it is like these people are still going through the "Trial and Error" phase of the ZA, when they should all be the pros we are lead to believe.

12. Jay Bonansinga

I'm going to be upset if the Sanctuary doesn't fall and Alexandria and Hilltop does.

Thank You~Jay

13. Neuropyramidal

We saw a couple examples of that just last Sunday. One of them being when Jesus hid Maggie and Sasha in a closet which would very likely get searched, instead of say, the crawl space above the top floor. A building that big has to have much better hiding spots than the closet of a prominent bedroom.

14. lastcat3

Yeah I think we just need to remember though that the guy writing the series isn't a survivalist. Even though he does (for the most part) try to be as realistic as possible most of the time with the way these people act he still isn't an expert on how people would survive in a post apocalyptic world.

15. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

My TRAILER has about 5 places I am pretty confident I could effectively hide unless someone has thermal cameras, set the place on fire, or fired randomly into the floor/ceiling/wall... And none of those are closets. Added to that, I am currently detailing out an escape hatch and underground bunker (Because who would suspect a mobile home to have a bunker under it?)

16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have said it too. Except I compared it to a submarine.

17. Neuropyramidal

I'm surprised Jesus didn't just have Maggie put her hands over her face and go "I can't see you, so no one can see me!!"

But yeah, my house has several places where I could hide and not be found by anything other than the most thorough search, probably involving a dog, or a sniffer turtle.

18. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I do remember that! If we were to ever have a collapse of society, I bet a lot of TWD fans would hold on longer than most. Either you have some knowledge of survival skills, or you have learned from watching mistakes made by the survivors.

19. lastcat3

Lol. No probably most all Walking Dead fans would go 'You mean this is real and isn't just on tv???? Run!!!!!!!!!!Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

20. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

LOL! Most are not observant enough to realize it though. ;p