Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If, how, and who will kill Negan?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by jackson04, Nov 21, 2016.

1. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Is Negan ever gonna die? Will he be killed? By who and how? And how long from now?

2. xLvG

xLvG New Member

Rick, Sasha and Maggie hitting him to death with Lucille.

3. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Professor plum, in the dining room , with the candlestick, in a fortnight on Tuesday afternoon after bingo.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Best option: no, nobody, never.

Option that I would begrudgingly accept and maybe begin to leak from the eyes in a manly way:

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

After stumbling into a wormhole and falling into another dimension, Lucille comes to life much like the characters from the Disney/Pixar film Toy Story and bludgeons Negan to death for cheating on her.

6. Midge

Midge Member

He wont be killed, they will follow the comic story line for now.

7. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

Of course!

Probably by the end of this season the latest (I hope).

By whom? Well, that's the tricky and exciting question, isn't it? I believe it is going to be some sort of unintended team effort. Several characters will go on what they think to be a solo hunt (or with one partner in crime), and then the big showdown will have them all sneak into the "lair of the dragon" at approximately the same time. Some will fail, but at least one person will succeed.

We have several characters who have shown hints or clear intentions so far, for they all have a reason to kill that monster. There is Michonne, Rosita, Maggie, Sasha, Carl, Daryl. It could be Tara as well, but she is not a vengeful person. But there is also Rick, who will want revenge for his dead friends as well as for the psychological terror through which Negan has put him and his group.

Of course, there is always a chance for an intern job. We've got D., who I believe is being misjudged by the audience and mistaken for a psycho, when we have seen clear signs of the true D., before he encountered Negan - and I think that D. will resurface again at some point, when he overcomes the mechanics in his head that have made him numb to his humanity and succumb to the status quo. There is D.'s ex-wife, too, who has been forced into becoming Negan's wh*re. It is also possible that Daryl is going to reach a point where he will pretend to have succumbed to Negan as well, then get him when he least expects it.

The possiblities are nearly endless. But knowing the writing on this show, it could be a complete surprise assassin, like one of the Oceanside ladies who I am certain we will see more of in the near future, although I would prefer the aforementioned possible hit(wo)men.

Or that. ;)

#7 DocCovington, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  8. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I wish your theory was correct, but there is no way Negan will be dead by the end of this season.

9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Eventually he should die, and it should be at the hands of Maggie. After Rick captures him and Daryl tortures him.

10. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that the broader part of the audience will keep watching beyond S7 if Negan's death is not in S7 or at least in their gunsights for an early S8 demise. As played, his character is intolerably boring, as well as intolerably evil. And watching Rick & friends be bludgeoned slaves for another 1/2 season to season and a half -- why? It's just not appealing or interesting. This show should be about way more than one stinking evil bastard and his gang of sadistic cretins, successful though he may be at the moment in killing, torturing, and suppressing other apocalpyse survivors.

11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I don't know about the comic book version. But I suspect they will make Negan a much deeper character than he is now, on the show.

I think there have been hints that he is doing the same thing Ezekiel is doing, playing a character he created. There are moments where I think he slips out of character for a second, quickly realizes it, and purposely goes back into character. When he initially believes Maggie is dead. That seemed like a genuine response.

I imagine they will show us moments where we begin to understand and maybe even sympathize with him. If he's just a one dimensional "bad guy" then there is no sense in keeping him around. If they make him more interesting he could easily last more than a season.

Especially if they dive deeper into the idea that Rick and Negan are very similar, which they are. They have shown moments where they mirror each other. They just need to dive deeper into that and show that Negan isn't as "bad" as he seems while Rick isn't as "good" as he seems.

12. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Negan will not die in S7. AOW has not even started yet. But, yes I want his death to. That's one move from the comics I want them to change in the show. Morgan may have built a cell but that doesn't mean that Negan will be in it.

I'm fine with Rick hesitating to pull the trigger, but then I want Carl to step in and do it. "I had to".

13. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

I wanna know more about these new characters being introduced,
    Billy If , Sally How and Doctor Who.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

14. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

I want to see them stray from the comics more than they have lately. To make it more unpredictable. Even though I haven't actually read the comics, I have read alot about them.

15. crystallinity

crystallinity New Member

It would be amazing to see Negan's end at the hands of Maggie, but I just don't feel like she is going to end him (alone) at least. Rick will definitely have a part, though!

16. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

There's a quote from Negan in the comics that perfectly sums up how I feel about this post...

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I am hoping for Maggie with Lucille in the conservatory

18. valkyria

valkyria New Member

Many characters have reasons to kill him but, I think it will be surprise, someone unexpected or unlikely. Maybe one of the wives. I think Dwight's ex-wife is a very good candidate.

19. GlennsCrazyEye

He eats the last known jar of yellow mustard and Dwight skins him alive for it.

20. miltk

miltk Member

The tiger will maul him. However if not the tiger then someone other than Rick or Daryl or Maggie. That's just a little too predictable. Carl would be nice.