Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Survivor Intros' started by Sazchick, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Sazchick

Sazchick New Member

Hi I'm Saz I'm 28 from the uk. I love anything and everything to do with the walking dead. I've watched since season 1 and was hooked ever since. I don't read the comics religiously but I do keep up to date when I can (basically I'm too inpatient and want to find out what's happening lol) can't really say who my favourite character is but I do like Rick Daryl and Negan (sorry lol)

hope to make some new friends and chat about the walking dead.
    check you later :zombies_lol:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry no one replied to you yet! Our site went down for maintenance and now we are all trying to learn the buttons and stuff and thangs.

I can't really type cuz broke an arm, but I know you will enjoy this site when we start getting new shows. Some of us got told off for talking about trump in the interim. Supposedly that will confuse you new folks. pfft. come help us make fun in the Off Topic section if you are curious about where we go when we are deprived of our show. WELCOME!!! :)