Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

What happened? Partisan politics happened.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

i dunno. politics was never friendly cuddly bunnies.

this is an interesting review of historical inaugural protests:

Bendat said the protests against Bush and Nixon stand out as the largest demonstrations in the history of presidential inaugurations.

“Absolutely, nothing else comes close to those two presidents,” he said.

It remains to be seen whether this year might be another one for the history books.

https://www.boston.com/news/history...most-famous-inaugural-protests-in-u-s-history

3. fruitfulandgay

You're right about that.

4. fruitfulandgay

What do you think would happen if young people were drafted into the military again?

5. fruitfulandgay

• Like Like x 1
  6. fruitfulandgay

• Like Like x 1
  7. fruitfulandgay

I can go a lot of ways on this one. I lived on the streets for about eight months after a bad marriage and bad divorce, I took a bus to a new town and just let the cards fall. That shit did suck. It's not fun to spend your evenings sleeping on pavement, even if you have a good spot where you feel safe. I was young then. I'm old now, but it was harsh to sleep on concrete.
    Can I say that again? I used to walk by some of the furniture stores on King Street and gaze at the beds. I was literally motivated by the mattresses in the windows of the furniture stores. That shit looked so damn comfortable. It took me a while, but I finally managed to save enough to get my own place and my own comfy mattress and a pile of warm comfy blankets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I assumed Morgotha possibly thought the forum was broken for good when it was down, so is not checking back and doesn't know we're hear.

• Like Like x 2
  9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

G-Fruit?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of the hard path you had to take. You certainly have come a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

That is a wonderful story of endurance, F&G. You rock.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I completely agree and should have included that in my post last night. All Americans do is bitch on social media AND start street wars. lol ugh

13. PepperAnn

I don't know if this has been answered as I have not finished reading the thread. Lol

But just in case it hasn't....there is a Name Change Request in the Survivor Help section.

Here ---> http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/threads/username-change-request.41952/

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. PepperAnn

I am a bit nervous we are gonna **** it up yet again with all the protests and marches going on today. My coworker is marching in downtown Austin tonight. I will be interested to find out how it went on Monday.

I just wish the lefties would calm the hell down and do it the right way. But there's just so much tension. Act like adults people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. PepperAnn

Yeah, I was going to those bad places too. Until I read this:

Duh....that's probably it. I forget that 2 of those days we were completely out of commission. Lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how many people were around just before the site went down, but there were a number of posts that antagonistic towards Morgotha. I think when certain people saw H5N1's account was deleted, they adopted a "When the cat's away the mice will play" attitude.

All of those posts were seemingly lost to the ethosphere during the server transfer. Which, in my opinion, is just as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lupey

Lupey Member

I personally wouldn't consider a threat as an attempt. The dude that ran along the fence shooting was an attempt. Some person tweeting or facebooking he is going to kill the POTUS? I wouldn't think that should be classified as an actual attempt. It should definitely be investigate but classified as an attempt. I'm not sure. Let us hope that regardless of the letter after their name, NONE has to find out what it's like!!!

18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Not if you also do opposites for fruit, which is veggies. Duh!

If you smoked crack like I do, you'd get it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm watching The Guardian's coverage live which is on the street in the middle of a protest, and also ABC news which is the actual inauguration. The contrast is staggering... :-O I just watched people bust out windows and throw trash cans. Not the way to go, people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

It's ridiculous. Trump is going to become President regardless of whether people burn his red hats or not.

Destroying someone's store isn't going to stop him from being inaugurated. People don't have to like him nor accept him as their President, but that's one thing. People vandalizing property and putting others in danger is quite another, and I don't see how that's doing anything to help what they're trying to "fight" for.

• Agree Agree x 3