Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

oh! thank you! i dimly remember his name. maybe he bent spoons, too. i could do that, too. the trick was to use real silver.

2. Lindigo

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/word-of-the-year-2016/bigly :

Did he really say bigly? Is bigly even a word?

Donald Trump actually said big league and not bigly during the September 26 debate, as linguists were able to demonstrate with spectrogram analysis and evidence of Trump’s frequent use of big league as an adverb, as in: “I’m going to cut taxes big league.”

Since English speakers expect many adverbs to end in -ly, it’s easy to understand the confusion. It’s also true that we only give definitions for big league as a noun and adjective in the dictionary. Bigly is indeed a real word, but it is rarely seen (or heard). All of which means that bigly stands out as the most looked-up word that was never actually used in 2016.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

It's also the most commonly used nickname for the well-known member.
    Mr Bigly is up and ready.
    Mr Smally is possibly more accurate but slightly less impressive in more ways than one sort of thing kinda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

This is the debate section. It's not about personal attacks, or shaming people, or anything like that. If you disagree with someone, argue the specific things you disagree with.

I don't care what your politics are bullying is not acceptable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Then it looks like I will have to find something else to look forward to.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. mrwicked

mrwicked Member

Yes, I'm an idiot lol. I meant the HPA passed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

7. Lindigo

I wished I could have given you more than one LOL icon. i enjoyed your comment bigly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lindigo

There you go! That's the attitude! LOL

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

No, it's called bullying when you use shame and other underhanded tactics to try to make a point that you are otherwise unable to make through intelligent discourse.

If you aren't able to debate, then you shouldn't be in this section. And if you have to use bullying, then you don't belong anywhere on this site.

Grow up.

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Who did she slice and dice?

*trying to think of who all of a sudden doesn't post here anymore* lol

#8590 PepperAnn, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  11. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

You really need to get laid, get drunk, maybe go outside and just scream at the top of your lungs. Do something outside of the box that bring you some joy into your humorless, bland ****ing life.

12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ah yes, that was the discussion I was thinking it might be after thinking a little longer. Can't remember his name.

I didn't get the impression that you ran him off either.

13. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

That's a pretty pathetic excuse for what is definitely immature behaviour on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

What's incredible to me is how so many people are giving short shrift to the unbelievable amount of money someone has to LOSE to go from billionaire to bankrupt four times.

• Like Like x 1
  15. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

And those were just the official bankruptcies of parts of his business. In 1990 he was facing total insolvency of the entire family business and needed a $65 million bailout.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Necrophile213

You defend pedophiles and compare sugar addiction to heroin addition and have the audacity to call something I say pathetic. Take that "immature" bullshit and shove it up your ass. Read the rest of this goddamn thread and then see if the real question you should be asking yourself surfaces in that little mind of yours. Here... let me help you. Why did Mrs Stick Up Her Ass choose to play self righteous forum rent a cop on this particular incident when there is far worse shit all throughout the thread?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I rather think that F&G enjoyed your little repartee. Good thing we have this thread for that kind of thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Necrophile213

She'd be miserable over on std with all the games threads there. She'd organize a peaceful protest over in the Suggestions and Feedback section. How dare anyone post a gif on how they are feeling on a forum that is primarily about a topic as serious as zombies. She'd probably report a post in the count to a million thread if two people posted at the same time and had the same number. Sort of reminds me of that time that I put Boah in a thread about canon TWD couples and some people just couldn't see the joke. Two people reported that shit.

She'd take her magnifying glass to Lucille. Why? Well, when you're dealing with barbed wire the possibility exist that the metal might get crossed up and possibly form a Swastika or maybe even worse....a Satanic Cross. It would be up to her to police such matter to make sure that baseball bat isn't a racist and if so to make report it to all.

19. Necrophile213

Whatever you do just don't wink at her. That is grounds to get lectured for an hour about how sex only should exist as a method of procreation. Then she'd probably go on Tumblr and say how she thinks that a wink should be considered grounds for charges to be filed against a man. Then she'd be a hypocrite and furiously masturbate to a pic of Hillary.

It actually surprises me that more people have not complained about that. She should start a thread and then tell everyone that it's serious responses only. Then there's the issue of the Lucille's sexual preference. That would make for some uncomfortable experiments to find out.

20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Don't really like Trump or his wife, but damn, she rocked this dress
    [​IMG]

Compared to one of Trump's mouth piece.
    [​IMG]
    Is she eyeing that brunette with disdain?