Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl & Carol

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by sdg6259, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Carol: *grabs chocolate on the way out*

Daryl: *grabs peanut butter on the way out*

©directorjmo

2. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Though I'm not so much one for romantic Daryl and Carol, I liked a lot of moments they had, this one is one of my favorites, it's about 30 seconds in, I just re-watched the episode last night. She is the first and really only one who can banter with him:

[video=youtube;3DOA2xamYgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOA2xamYgg[/video]

3. Rapscallion

[video=youtube;KxwL84J2s2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwL84J2s2k[/video]

@WickedJenn, One of my favorite Caryl moments from season 3 is when Daryl finds Carol alive in the prison. :zombies_cuinlove:

#683 Rapscallion, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  4. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

Daryl and Carol from the season 7B poster.

Daryl doesn't need a weapon because Carol's there to protect him. :Grin: :zombies_cuinlove:

5. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

*Record Scratches* O_O

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I love the new poster <3 its about time they're together again

7. Rapscallion

Damn right, Ricky. I'd love to see a sequel to "Consumed".

Notice the machete Carol's carrying? I'll bet she's heard about Lucille. Carol's going to whittle Lucille down to a toothpick. :Grin:

8. Rapscallion

"I adore Melissa as much as Daryl adores Carol. It's great every time we get to do stuff together. I think it's pretty certain that they'll run into each other again, hopefully. But they're on different paths now. Carol's doing her own thing. She's running away from the violence and the killing and doesn't want to be a part of it, and Daryl wants to rip Negan's and Dwight's faces off, so they're running in two different directions. It's great when Melissa and I have scenes together. I just like hanging out with her. I think she's great, and doing anything with her is fun."

-Norman Reedus
    IGN.com interview
    November 6, 2016

9. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

©veronikalovesthis

Merry Christmas,
    Carylers!! :Grin:

10. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

Raps, I know you're not crazy about Daryl and Carol's recent storylines. Okay, you hate it. But---look at that poster you posted. Daryl + Carol = Caryl will come together -- it has to happen sooner or later. And the fact that they went their own diverging storylines can prove to be a good thing if the storywriters play their cards right. You have Carol who took a break from killing (okay, she backed out completely) and Daryl who just murdered Fat Joey. You have Carol who has no clue what happened to Abraham and Glenn, and Daryl who will be haunted by how his actions led to Glenn's murder, but also how his torture and imprisonment led to the death of Fat Joey. Carol knows what she did to Lizzie...Daryl doesn't know. So...there's a lot of rich storytelling to be told between them about what different directions they went in. They are the yin to each other's yang. Have hope, Raps, is what I'm saying.

11. Rapscallion

12. Rapscallion

"I absolutely love working with Norman. Our characters definitely have that special chemistry that makes fans want to ship them together, and I find that so very special, because I adore Carol and I adore Daryl, and I absolutely adore their relationship. They are two people who have each other's backs no matter what, and completely understand each other, without words. I feel that that is the most special and deep, for any relationship really, and is predominately what keeps them bonded so closely. We are incredibly blessed to have this relationship on the show. Two people who bounce off each other, with a special chemistry that just radiates between them naturally. You honestly couldn't ask for a better relationship."

-Melissa McBride
    Entertainment Interview

13. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

©Little Fox (aka Ripley Fox)

14. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

Hmmm.....☺☺I miss his vest but who cares now?☺

©veronikalovesthis

15. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

©Lavicero

Lavicero's (formerly known as stuff-so-far) version of season 7B's upcoming Caryl reunion. :Grin:

16. Carylforever

Carylforever New Member

Hi guys, I'm new here. I love Carol and Daryl so much, and I hope that they will be canon one time. Sorry for my english, it's not my mother language

17. Rapscallion

Welcome to the forums, [MENTION=121722]Carylforever[/MENTION]. Let's hope this is the season Caryl finally becomes official. :zombies_cuinlove:

#697 Rapscallion, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  18. Rapscallion

Caryl is Gimple's Secret Weapon

I am 100% convinced TPTB are keeping Caryl in their backpocket. They know fans want it. People on the show want it. TTD wants it.

It's not an IF, its a WHEN.

When Caryl goes canon, TWD ratings will skyrocket. Caryl will be trending on twitter. People who have not watched the show for years will come back because of the love they have for these 2 characters.

That is why it is being saved. They are not going to waste the pairing of this couple. When Caryl goes canon it will be blow up. It is the OTP of OTPs.

©jenlolace

19. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

I THINK YOURE RIGHT

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Rapscallion

A fellow Caryler named jenlolace wrote that theory, but thanks. ;)