Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Westwingnut's Thread of Boredom

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by westwingnut, Dec 22, 2016.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I must be getting old. I do not understand the mentality of people who thinks it's cool to destroy the country for shits and giggles.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I don't think it's because your old. You see these actions as deplorable because you're someone who respects other people and values their property and the community in general.

I feel the same way. I think it's INSANE that people are breaking windows of businesses (of companies that gave money to Clinton too, lol)

Starbucks didn't elect Trump. Why are they being punished? Even if they did elect him, are we going to go around with torches and pitchforks and punish people and establishments for not making "the right" choice. Whether it's stupid or not, that is what having a free country is about.

Some of these people see footage of revolutions where the commoners of some place like El Salvador are chucking Molotovs into a window and all the freedom fighting bullshit, and they think it's sexy and noble. So they get upset about an election here and think "Hey! Maybe this is how I can effect change too!" WRONG! Anarchy is not the answer.

I'd say more, but I'm trying to keep my posts from not being so long. lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Does this mean that the outcome of every election will be based on memes?

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Conway: Trump will release tax returns after audit

I remain skeptical that Trump will voluntarily release his tax returns. But we'll see. Public pressure might just work in this instance.

6. westwingnut

He's still at it.

Trump repeats debunked voter fraud claim at meeting with Hill leaders

7. Lindigo

probably she is playing with words. there will probably always be something under audit. i think if she meant to say "he will release each year as the audit is completed," she would have said that AND some year would already be released.

8. Lindigo

Van on the anderson cooper show had a good reply. he had worked at getting the vote out in southern states. he knows how hard it was hard to get the people who were eligible to vote to in fact come out and vote for hillary.

so he asks: How likely is it that 3 million people who are not eligible to vote would come out and vote for clinton in a deeply blue state where their votes would have zero impact on the outcome.

that was such a sensible answer it stopped kayleigh mcenany from continuing her ridiculous claim. which was that it was an impossible assertion to disprove. everyone had been laughing at her and saying of course it had been resoundingly debunked until van stopped that train and told his story.

kayleigh's contention that this lie cannot be disproved is exactly why trump feels comfortable to keep saying it: he believes it cannot be disproved.

that is noteworthy because it gives us a heads up on a particular lying strategy that trump thinks is a winner.

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

He needs to stop obsessing over the popular vote and just be a ****ing president. It doesn't matter if it was "fraud" or not, it didn't ****ing count in the end lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. westwingnut

Of Course The CIA Gave Trump Standing Ovations. He Never Let Them Sit.

This is beyond Putinesque. It's Stalinesque.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

12. Lindigo

"In an email obtained by site, EPA employees were instructed not to blog, post on social media, issue press releases or update agency websites “until further direction” by Trump officials."

their own personal social media? how does that not infringe the first amendment?

an epa employee can't come here and say, omg can you believe it?!?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

The more I think about this, the angrier I get. This is a government office, paid for by the people who work for the people. How can Trump tell them they are not allowed to communicate with the public? THEY WORK FOR THE PUBLIC. This is not some secret agency.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. westwingnut

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sharpie61

In the past, I have read some of the things anonymous has done. They hacked the hackers of Sony. But my favorite was when they spammed the Westboro Baptist Church website.
    They also sent malware to an ISIS website and got it shut down.
    Donald better take them seriously.

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

He's out for blood!

18. Lindigo

"Trump hasn’t responded to the Anonymous tweets."

Now that seems odd. Either they have nothing and don't warrant a response, or he is nervous?

19. Sharpie61

That is true. I forget who won the World Series this past year, but their fans took to the streets, started a car or 2 on fire and smashed store windows,in celebration.

20. Sharpie61

Some of my family are celebrating this article. It claims that Trump released his plan for the 2nd amendment. But reading the article, they got their info from his campaign website. That means it was something he promised back then. Unless he has spoken about it recently, and I have not seen anyplace showing he has.
    If he has recently talked about this, since being sworn in, then it looks like we get to keep our 2nd, while we slowly lose our 1st.

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/trump-releases-plan-2nd-amendment/