Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Plans for Justice League Movie Announced

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tony Davis, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

They've got my money already, but dang man.....It needs a Lantern!

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I'd rather see the Lantern and the Martian over Aquaman. But we'll see how it works out.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I wonder when Superman will appear in film (major role or minor role appearing towards the end). There's no Justice League without Superman!

He's still recovering from his Batman VS Superman 'death'.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I've been wondering if his resurrection is essential to the plot involving Steppenwolf's hunt for the Motherboxes on Earth. With Krypton long since destroyed, perhaps there is a Motherbox on the Kryptonian ship and while looking, they discover the way to bring Kal back? Maybe even his DNA containing the codex of his home world plays a part in it? Either way, I don't see Supe's return simply happening to just "save the day". They've had to have found a way to connect it to the established DC cinematic plotline thus far.

Whether it's Steppenwolf or the League that revives him, I don't think we should expect it to happen until the third act of the film. I just pray that it's as emotionally overwhelming as it deserves to be....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree. I would be disappointed if he just 'wakes up'.

Steppenwolf must be the key to Superman's resurrection. It would be cool if Batman digs up Superman & has a cunning plan to have Steppenwolf inadvertently resurrect him.

Bruce Wayne to Diana Prince (Superman's funeral) "I failed him in life, I won't fail him in death"

I thought Batman must play an important role in resurrecting Superman as soon as I heard this line in Batman vs Superman.